Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Theatre Nurse|
|Salary||€30,000 - €40,000 DOE|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
Are you a Theatre Nurse looking for a new opportunity in a state-of-the-art clinic in Dublin South? Then look no further!
Position: Theatre Nurse
Location: Blackrock, Dublin South
Salary: €30,000 - €40,000
Facility: Private Hospital
- A competitive salary and excellent benefits
- Flexible hours and rosters
- Enthusiastic support for professional development and career progression
- Great pension and sick pay scheme
About the job:
- Be registered in the general division of the Register of Nurses maintained by the Nurses and Midwives Board of Ireland.
- Acute Hospital experience is desirable within the past two years.
- BSc in Nursing or willingness to undertake same in the next 2 years upon commencement of employment.
- Two years experience in the theatre environment is desirable.
- Higher Diploma in Theatre Nursing is essential or willingness to undertake same within 2 years of commencing position.
- Excellent interpersonal skills essential.
- Computer skills required
Does this sound like you? Then please contact Conor at 01 8783335 for more information or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share this Job:
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Theatre Nurse
€ 28,000 - 45,000 DOE
Theatre Nurse: Scrub Nurse job in Dublin City Centre Hospital Theatre Nurse job at a public sector hospital in South Dublin. Salary €28,000 - €45,000 DOE. If you are a...3 days ago
- Theatre Nurse - Dublin
€28,000 - 44,000
Theatre Nurse: Scrub Nurse job in Dublin City Centre Hospital Theatre Nurse job at a well-known multi-speciality private hospital in Dublin City Centre. If you are an ...5 days ago