Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Intellectual Disability Staff Nurses - Cork & Limerick|
Job of the Week
|Location||Cork and Limerick|
|Job Advertised||4 months ago|
Staff Nurses are required for an Intellectual Disability service with multiple Day and Residential Services in Cork and Limerick. Full time and part time positions available. Contact Aisling on (01) 905 9333 for more information or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with 'NJIAR-16731' in the subject line to apply. Suited to those with experience caring for children and/or adults with an intellectual disability in a day or residential setting.
Job title: Intellectual Disability Staff Nurse Location: Cork and Limerick Salary: DOE Hours: Full & Part time
Some of the features of these facilities include:
-Sports grounds (for team and individual sports)
- Competitive salary
- Friendly and caring work environment
- Excellent career opportunities
- Provide person-centred, socially inclusive care to those with an Intellectual Disability in a friendly and supportive environment
- The ability to work on one’s own initiative and supervise service users/staff
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must be registered with NMBI
- A full Irish/EU Driving License
- R.N.I.D. qualification desirable, but not essential
- Experience in managing behaviour which challenges.
To apply, please send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com with 'NJIAR-16731' in the subject line or contact Aisling on 01 905 9333 for more information.