Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Staff Nurses|
|Salary||€36,000 - €45,000|
|Our Reference||Anova Staff Nurses|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
AnovoCare Limited – are recruiting for part-time and permanent full time Staff Nurses with Public/Private Nursing Home/Residential experience for a new purpose built 89 bed care facility under development in Cloghran, Swords, Co. Dublin, opened in September 2015. This purpose built luxury facility is set in its own grounds and incorporates an internal courtyard and secure landscaped gardens.
Candidates must have an active NMBI (ABA) PIN, NMBI decision letter or have applied to NMBI.
Candidates must have a proven track record as a Staff Nurse and are required to have good medication management training, knowledge and experience. All candidates must have a good understanding of the current HIQA standards.
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates who want to participate in building a dedicated team for the provision of excellence in residential care.
By joining AnovoCare Limited we will provide you with the opportunity to work with the elderly, convalescence and transitional/respite residents. We will provide all employees with a variety of training opportunities and we will support all employees in developing skills which will allow them to expand within their role.
AnovoCare Limited offers an attractive remuneration package (depending on experience) with the opportunity for further development and career advancement.
- To be accountable for high standards of nursing care.
- To take full responsibility for the care assigned.
- To keep accurate and quality records as required under the HIQA standards.
- To be responsible for the safe custody of medications ensuring that all medicinal products are administered strictly in accordance with NMBI guidelines, AnovoCare Limited Policies and procedures and the general practitioner’s instructions.
- To ensure adequate supplies of medicinal products, surgical dressings etc. are available or reported for ordering.
- To carry out all nursing procedures according to the person’s needs, as per his/her agreed care plan.
- To ensure that the AnovoCare Limited Nursing Home is secure and safe at all times and that fire and emergency policies and procedures are strictly adhered to.
- To inform your line manager of any deficiencies, anomalies or concerns.
- To be familiar with all statutory instruments of legislation concerning nursing homes and to be familiar with all nursing policies and procedures within the AnovoCare Limited Nursing Home.
- To treat all information and AnovoCare Limited data in a secure and confidential manner.
- To carry out such other duties appropriate to the post as directed by management.
- All candidates must have a Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI/ABA) PIN or have applied for registration. Candidates for adaptation with current NMBI decision letters may apply. Further details on www.nursingboard.ie
- All job offers are subject to NMBI/ABA PIN, Garda vetting, self-declaration, successful references and pre-employment medical.
- Evidence of continuous professional development.
- Good organisation and communication skills with fluent English.
HOW TO APPLY
If you wish to apply for a Staff Nurse position with AnovoCare Limited, please send your C.V. along with full contact details as a single Word attachment by email to Dermot McCann/Director of Nursing at email@example.com
We are conducting interviews for Staff Nurses now.
AnovoCare Limited are an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated with the Strictest of Confidence.
Ref: Anova Staff Nurses
Share this Job:
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Staff Nurses - Intellectual Disability
Cork and Limerick
Staff Nurses are required for an Intellectual Disability service with multiple facilities in Cork and Limerick. Full time, part time and relief positions available. Co...13 days ago
- Staff Nurse – Intellectual Disabilities
€28,000 - 44,000
Intellectual Disabilities Nurse Job: RNID job in the West Dublin / Kildare / Meath area Intellectual Disabilities Nursing job at an ID service provider with multiple c...4 days ago
- Staff Nurse Surgical In-patient Unit
Staff Nurse Surgical In-patient Unit job at a South Dublin Hospital Surgical Staff Nurse Job in the In-patient Unit at a one of Europe’s most technologically advanced ...11 days ago
- Staff Nurse - Nursing Home
Staff Nurse required for a Nursing Home in Donegal. This home was designed in collaboration with Dementia Ireland to include the most up-to-date facilities. Full time ...12 days ago
- Staff Nurse - Nursing Home
Staff Nurse required for a luxury 70 bed Nursing Home located within walking distance of Naas town, Kildare. Full time hours.Experience in elderly care desired but not...12 days ago