Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Staff Nurses|
|Job Advertised||over 3 years ago|
Nursing will prepare you to make your name in the world …This job can help you make your name locally.
We are currently recruiting for Staff Nurses on behalf of our client an established Nursing Home based in South Dublin
Reporting to the CNM and DON you will be responsible for:
- Recording and maintaining accurate documentation.
- Supervising and allocating duties to care assistants.
- Providing and maintaining a good rapport with families and with multi-disciplinary care team.
- Monitoring and reviewing the work of Care Assistants
- Ensuring that each resident is properly managed based on individual nursing needs and that the care plan accurately reflects care given.
- Registered General Nurse with 2 years recent experience preferably in the Aged Care sector
- Fully registered with An Bord Altranais
- Possess fluent English and a valid Irish work permit
Apply below with an up-to-date CV or call Cora for more information on 01-8783335
Share this Job:
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Staff Nurse - Nursing Home Featured Job
Staff Nurse Job - North Dublin A Nursing Home located in North Dublin is looking for two Staff Nurses to join their nuring team that provides nursing care to around 40...7 days ago
- Clinical Nurse Manager
Clinical Nurse Manager / CNM position in a Nursing Home in Sligo Clinical Nurse Manager job at a 58 bedded nursing home in South West Sligo. Full-time hours. To apply ...1 day ago