Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Staff Nurses|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
Nursing will prepare you to make your name in the world …This job can help you make your name locally.
We are currently recruiting for Staff Nurses on behalf of our client an established Nursing Home based in South Dublin
Reporting to the CNM and DON you will be responsible for:
- Recording and maintaining accurate documentation.
- Supervising and allocating duties to care assistants.
- Providing and maintaining a good rapport with families and with multi-disciplinary care team.
- Monitoring and reviewing the work of Care Assistants
- Ensuring that each resident is properly managed based on individual nursing needs and that the care plan accurately reflects care given.
- Registered General Nurse with 2 years recent experience preferably in the Aged Care sector
- Fully registered with An Bord Altranais
- Possess fluent English and a valid Irish work permit
Apply below with an up-to-date CV or call Cora for more information on 01-8783335
Share this Job:
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Staff Nurse - Medical
One of Ireland’s largest acute hospitals is looking for a Staff Nurse for their Medical Wards. Situated in North Dublin, this multi-speciality hospital is a great plac...about 23 hours ago
- Senior Staff Nurse
Are you an experienced Staff Nurse who enjoys working in Elderly Care? If this is an area you see yourself building your career in, then apply for this Senior Staff Nu...7 days ago
- Staff Nurse – ICU
One of Ireland’s largest acute hospitals is looking for Staff Nurses to join their Intensive Care Unit, a recently renovated 10-bed medical-surgical multi-speciality u...13 days ago
- Staff Nurse - Neurology
One of Ireland's leading acute hospitals is looking for a Staff Nurse to join their Neurology inpatient and outpatient services. The outpatient service includes attend...13 days ago
- Staff Nurse - Paediatrics
A leading North Dublin acute hospital is looking for a Staff Nurse to join their Paediatric unit which specialises in paediatric neurosurgery (incorporating ENT). A gr...13 days ago