Get similar jobs by email Register →
Staff Nurse job at the Dressing Clinic at a South Dublin Hospital
Staff Nurse Job in the Dressing Clinic at a one of Europe’s most technologically advanced hospitals located in South Dublin. Excellent remuneration and access to study grants. Contact Clare on 01-905-9333 for more information or email email@example.com with NJICA-16713 in the subject line, to apply.
As a Staff Nurse in the Dressing Clinic, you will provide excellent nursing care and manage wound care/tissue viability withing the Dressing Clinic and Inpatient Services. If you enjoy working with others, across departments then this may be the job for you as you will train the primary health care team and work with other healthcare professionals who are involved in the management of acute and chronic wound care.
- Easily accessible via public transport
- Opportunity to work at the cutting edge of Medical Care
- Excellent learning and career progression opportunities
- Registration with the NMBI
- Recent experience in an acute setting
- Experience in wound care / tissue viability
- Advance Certificate from a recognised program on Wound Care Management.
To apply for this Staff Nurse job, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with NJICA-16713 in the subject line or call Clare on 01-905-9333 for more information. Or check out our other nursing jobs on www.nursejobsireland.com