Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Staff Nurse / Care Coordinator|
|Salary||€14 - €21 per hour DOE|
|Location||Killarney, Co. Kerry.|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
Are you a fully registered Staff Nurse with experience of working in a care-delivery capacity, a disability service or community setting? The aim is to provide care and support to individuals with physical and neurological disabilities living in a residential service.
Job Title: Staff Nurse / Care Coordinator
Location: Kerry Cheshire, St. Margaret’s Road, Killarney, Co. Kerry.
Type of Contract: Permanent Part Time Contract - 20 hours per week (4 X 5 hours a day)
Salary: € 14 - € 21 per hour (Dependent on Experience)
Facility: Residential facility
- Nursing package to include Premia pay for certain shifts.
- Access to the Cheshire Ireland’s pension scheme after probation.
- Annual leave is dependent on experience (24-27 days) and will be pro rata
About the Job:
- NMBI registration is essential
- A minimum of 1 year post qualification experience
- Experience working in a care-delivery capacity, preferably within a disability service or community setting
- A clean driving licence (there may be a need to drive individuals)
- Ability to speak and write English fluently
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate. Submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with JN13631 in the subject or call Jascent at 01 8783335 for more information & a full job description
Share this Job:
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Staff Nurse – Elderly Care
Three Q Perms & Temps are currently accepting applications for an experienced Registered Staff Nurse - Elderly Care for one of our clients based in North Dublin. Job T...25 days ago
- Staff Nurse (RNID/RPN/RGN)
Staff Nurses (RNID/RPN/RGN with ID experience) sought for an Intellectual Disabilities and Acquired Brain Injury Service in Meath. Job Title: Staff Nurse (RNID/RPN/RGN...2 days ago
- Staff Nurse - Medical
One of Ireland’s largest acute hospitals is looking for a Staff Nurse for their Medical Wards. Situated in North Dublin, this multi-speciality hospital is a great plac...5 days ago
- Senior Staff Nurse
Are you an experienced Staff Nurse who enjoys working in Elderly Care? If this is an area you see yourself building your career in, then apply for this Senior Staff Nu...10 days ago
- Staff Nurse – ICU
One of Ireland’s largest acute hospitals is looking for Staff Nurses to join their Intensive Care Unit, a recently renovated 10-bed medical-surgical multi-speciality u...16 days ago