Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Staff Nurse - Residential Services|
|Our Reference||NJIAR 15899|
|Job Advertised||3 months ago|
A well-established organisation that provides services for people with Intellectual Disabilities is looking for full time/part time/relief RGNs/RPNs/RNIDs to join their multi-disciplinary team in Cork. An excellent opportunity for someone with experience in managing behaviour which challenges and an interest in working within an Adult Residential Service.
Job Title: Staff Nurse - Residential Services
Location: Co. Cork
Hours: Full time & Part time positions available
- Competitive Salary
- Friendly and caring work environment
- Excellent career opportunities
- Must be registered with NMBI
- A full Irish/EU Driving License
- R.N.I.D. qualification desirable, but not essential
- Experience in managing behaviour which challenges.
To apply, please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with 'NJIAR15899' or contact Aisling on 01 905 9333 for more information.
Ref: NJIAR 15899
Share this Job:
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Staff Nurse – Intellectual Disabilities
€28,000 - 44,000
Intellectual Disabilities Nurse Job: RNID job in the West Dublin / Kildare / Meath area Intellectual Disabilities Nursing job at an ID service provider with multiple c...30 days ago