Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client, a well established Nursing Home in Swords, is looking for a Part Time Registered General Nurse for their purpose built luxury facility. This facility provides a high standard of individualized care with dignity and respect in a secure and homely environment.
Excellent opportunities for professional growth.
Requirements for this role include:
- Registered with the Irish Nursing Board.
- A proven passion for the elderly care sector.
- An interest in on going training and personal development.
- Fluent English and valid Irish work permit essential.
- Available to work on a shift basis.
The successful Candidate will be responsible for:
- Being accountable for all nursing outcomes.
- Delivery of High quality personal centred care using a holistic approach.
- Providing and maintaining a good rapport with families and with the multi-disciplinary care team.
- Being compliant with HIQA guidelines.
Apply below with an up-to-date CV or for more information on this vacancy, please contact Cora
Share this Job:
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Staff Nurse - Nursing Home Featured Job
Staff Nurse Job - North Dublin A Nursing Home located in North Dublin is looking for two Staff Nurses to join their nuring team that provides nursing care to around 40...6 days ago
- Clinical Nurse Manager
Clinical Nurse Manager / CNM position in a Nursing Home in Sligo Clinical Nurse Manager job at a 58 bedded nursing home in South West Sligo. Full-time hours. To apply ...1 day ago
- Clinical Nurse Manager II - Theatre
€49000 - 57900
Clinical Nurse Manager II - Theatre job in South Dublin The Theatre Department of a large South Dublin hospital is looking for a Clinical Nurse Manager II / General Th...1 day ago