Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client, a well established Nursing Home in Swords, is looking for a Part Time Registered General Nurse for their purpose built luxury facility. This facility provides a high standard of individualized care with dignity and respect in a secure and homely environment.
Excellent opportunities for professional growth.
Requirements for this role include:
- Registered with the Irish Nursing Board.
- A proven passion for the elderly care sector.
- An interest in on going training and personal development.
- Fluent English and valid Irish work permit essential.
- Available to work on a shift basis.
The successful Candidate will be responsible for:
- Being accountable for all nursing outcomes.
- Delivery of High quality personal centred care using a holistic approach.
- Providing and maintaining a good rapport with families and with the multi-disciplinary care team.
- Being compliant with HIQA guidelines.
Apply below with an up-to-date CV or for more information on this vacancy, please contact Cora
Share this Job:
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Staff Nurse - Medical
One of Ireland’s largest acute hospitals is looking for a Staff Nurse for their Medical Wards. Situated in North Dublin, this multi-speciality hospital is a great plac...about 15 hours ago
- Senior Staff Nurse
Are you an experienced Staff Nurse who enjoys working in Elderly Care? If this is an area you see yourself building your career in, then apply for this Senior Staff Nu...6 days ago
- Staff Nurse – ICU
One of Ireland’s largest acute hospitals is looking for Staff Nurses to join their Intensive Care Unit, a recently renovated 10-bed medical-surgical multi-speciality u...13 days ago
- Staff Nurse - Neurology
One of Ireland's leading acute hospitals is looking for a Staff Nurse to join their Neurology inpatient and outpatient services. The outpatient service includes attend...13 days ago
- Staff Nurse - Paediatrics
A leading North Dublin acute hospital is looking for a Staff Nurse to join their Paediatric unit which specialises in paediatric neurosurgery (incorporating ENT). A gr...13 days ago