Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Staff Nurse - Oncology|
|Date Posted||10 days ago|
Oncology Nurse job at a North Dublin Hospital. Be a part of Ireland’s recognised centre for integrated oncology and palliative medicine. Contact Aisling on 01-905-9333 for more information or email email@example.com with AR16303 in the subject line, to apply.
As an Oncology Staff Nurse, you will be part of a multi-disciplinary team that provides cancer care which includes supporting patients post-diagnosis, providing adjuvant therapy, providing diagnostic and interventional radiological services, psychotherapy, etc. If providing individualised cancer nursing care is something you are passionate about, this may be the job for you.
- Convenient Location
- Access to the latest developments and technologies in cancer care
- Opportunity to be part of a highly specialised multi-disciplinary team that provides comprehensive cancer care
- Registration with the NMBI
- Recent experience in an acute setting
- Experience or qualification in oncological nursing
To apply for this nursing job, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with NJIAR 16303 in the subject line or call Aisling on 01-905-9333 for more information.
Share this Job:
- Acute Staff Nurse - Dublin City Centre Featured Job
Dublin City Centre
Acute Nurse: Staff Nurse job in Dublin City Centre Hospital Staff Nursejob at a well-known multi-specialty private hospital in Dublin City Centre. If you are an experi...about 1 month ago