Get similar jobs by email Register →
One of Europe's leading Private Hospital requires a Staff Nurse to join its Oncology Day Unit. This state-of-the-art facility is an excellent place to work at if you are looking to up-skill in a place with cutting-edge medical technology.
Job Title: Staff Nurse - Oncology
Facility: Private Hospital
Location: Dublin South
Hours: Full Time
- Excellent opportunity to build your career in one of Europe's most advanced hospitals
- Education grants
- Maternity leave after 2 years.
- NMBI Registered General Nurse
- Qualification in Oncological Nursing desirable
- Recent relevant experience in Oncology
If you are an RGN with acute experience in an Oncological ward or if you have a post-graduate qualification in Oncological Nursing, this may be the job for you.
To apply, please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with 'NJI CA16042' or contact Clare on 01 905 9333 for more information.
Ref: NJI CA16042
Share this Job:
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Staff Nurse - Oncology Featured Job
Oncology Nurse job at a large acute Hospital in North Dublin. Be a part of Ireland’s recognised centre for integrated oncology and palliative medicine. Contact Aisling...3 days ago
- Oncology Nurse - Full/Part time
Staff Nurses required on both Full Time and Part Time basis for the Oncology Department of a North Dublin acute private hospital. The Medical Oncology Department provi...11 days ago
- Clinical Nurse Specialist - Oncology
Our client, an acute private hospital based in North Dublin, is seeking a Clinical Nurse Specialist - Oncology to join their highly skilled team. Those with a post-reg...18 days ago
- Staff Nurse - Surgical Featured Job
A large HSE hospital in North Dublin is looking for Staff Nurses to join its Surgical wards. Salary €29 056 - €45 701 DOE. Across four wards, the Surgical Division spe...26 days ago
- Staff Nurse - Emergency Department Featured Job
Staff Nurse job in North Dublin Staff Nurses are required for the Emergency Department of a large acute hospital in North Dublin. Having received multi-million euro fu...3 days ago