Get similar jobs by email Register →
Staff Nurse (RNID/RPN/RGN with Intellectual Disability experience) sought for a fantastic and friendly nursing home team in Meath! The ideal candidate will have Intellectual Disability experience as a Staff Nurse. We also accept General Staff Nurses with HIQA and some previous ID experience.
Job Title: Staff Nurse (RNID/RPN/RGN with Intellectual Disabilty experience)
Location: Stamullen, Co. Meath
Facility: Nursing Home
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth.
- Friendly working environment
- Competitive salary
Requirements for this role include:
- Registered with the NMBI.
- Must have Intellectual Disabilities experience
- Hold full An Bord Altranais membership.
- A proven passion for the elderly care sector.
- Be a Team Player with a flexible approach.
- Available to work on a shift basis which would include night duty and weekends.
To apply for this nursing job, please send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com with 'NJIZW - 14317'or contact Zanine on 01 905 9333 for more information.
Ref: NJIZW - 14317
Share this Job:
- Clinical Nurse Manager - Meath
€ 43,228 - 51,191 DOE
Clinical Nurse Manager opportunity in Meath! Are you a Clinical Nurse Manager looking to progress your career further? We are looking for a Clinical Nurse Manager to w...15 days ago
- Staff Nurse - Acute
A North Dublin hospital is seeking a Staff Nurse to join their nursing team. This is a fantastic opportunity if you are a RGN with experience in an Acute sector. Job T...9 days ago
- Staff Nurse - Clare
Our client a Nursing Home in Clare is in need of a proactive Staff Nurse to work alongside a multi-disciplinary team. Job Title: Staff Nurse - Clare Location: Clare Sa...21 days ago
- Staff Nurse - Westmeath
Our client a Nursing Home in Westmeath is in need of a proactive Staff Nurse to work alongside a multi-disciplinary team in the lovely Irish Midlands. Job Title: Staff...28 days ago