Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Staff Nurse - Limerick|
|Our Reference||NJICA : 14334|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
Staff Nurse opportunity in Limerick!
Staff Nurse sought for a private hospital in Limerick!
Job Title: Staff Nurse
Facility: Private Hospital
- Competitive annual leave arrangements in addition to statutory holidays.
- Subsidised meals
- The Hospital offers a discount to staff for out-patient facilities such as Cardiology, Pharmacy, Diagnostic Imaging, Pathology, Physiotherapy, etc.
- Active Sports and Social Club
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Competitive retirement pension package
- Retirement Planning courses
- Registration in the General Division of the live register of nurses kept by the NMBI
- A minimum of 2 years post registration experience
- The skills and attitude necessary to deliver exceptional and quality patient care to the highest standards
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
To apply, please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with 'NJICA : 14334'or contact Clare on 01 878 3335 for more information.
Ref: NJICA : 14334
Share this Job:
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Staff Nurse - Galway
Staff Nurse required for a 36 bed Nursing Home in Galway. Full time hours. Open to new Grads and experienced Nurses, salary €16 - €22.50 DOE. Call Aisling on (01) 905 ...7 days ago
- Staff Nurse - Kildare
Staff Nurse required for a 70 bed Nursing Home located within walking distance of Naas town, Kildare. Full time hours. Open to new Grads and experienced Nurses, salary...7 days ago
- Staff Nurse - Theatre
Registered General Nurses with experience in Theatre are required for a leading private hospital in Limerick. Ireland’s leading independent healthcare provider is seek...12 days ago
- Staff Nurse - Rathdrum
Are you a RNID, RGN or RPN? A well-established and progressive service provider is looking for Nurses for their care units inRathdrum. This job involves working with s...14 days ago
- Staff Nurse - Part-time
€29,000 - 38,500
Are you a RNID, RGN or RPN? A well-established and progressive service provider is looking for Nurses for their care units in Arklow. This job involves working with se...14 days ago