Get similar jobs by email Register →
Intellectual Disabilities Nurse Job: RNID job in the West Dublin / Kildare / Meath area
Intellectual Disabilities Nursing job at an ID service provider with multiple community location. Salary: €28,000 - €44,000 DOE. If you are an RNID that enjoys working in a wide and varied environment, this may be the job for you. If you are interested in providing a range of community based services for people with Intellectual Disabilities. To apply, email your CV to email@example.com with NJICA-16557 in the subject-line.
Job Title: Staff Nurse – Intellectual Disabilities Location: West Dublin, Kildare, Meath Salary: €28,000 - €44,000 Hours: FT
- Subsidised Canteen,
- Public Service Pension,
- Reduced fee staff membership in Sports Centre
- A pleasant and friendly working environment
- Competitive Salary
- The successful candidate will be fully Registered with the Board of Nursing Midwives as a RNID
- 1 years’ experience in the area of Intellectual Disabilities desirable
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team
To apply, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with NJICA-16557 in the subject-line or call Clare on 01 905-933 for more information about this role.
Ref: NJICA 16559