Get similar jobs by email Register →
Staff Nurses are required on a full-time basis for the Intensive Care Unit of a large acute hospital in Dublin 9. As a Staff Nurse in the ICU, you will be working alongside the multidisciplinary team to provide the utmost standard of care to patients in line with hospital policy. Contact Aisling on (01) 905 9333 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with 'NJIAR-16307' in the subject line to apply.
Job title: Staff Nurse Location: Dublin 9 Salary: €29, 056 - €45, 701 DOE Hours: Full time
- Access to postgraduate programmes supported by RCSI
- Internal accredited staff coaching programme
- Sick Pay Scheme
- Defined Benefit Pension Scheme
- To assess patient care needs and plan, implement and evaluate programmes of care which meet the patient's physical and emotional needs.
- Maintain a safe environment for patients
- Function quickly and effectively in an emergency situation
- Respect the dignity and confidentiality of patients, serving as an advocate as necessary.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Registered with NMBI
- Minimum one year post-registration experience
To apply for this position, send your CV to email@example.com with 'NJIAR - 16307' in the subject line or call Aisling on (01) 905 9333 for more information.
Ref: NJIAR 16307
Share this Job:
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Staff Nurse - ICU
Staff Nurses are required on a full-time basis for the Intensive Care Unit of a large HSE hospital in North Dublin. Contact Aisling on (01) 905 9333 or send your CV to...3 days ago
- Clinical Nurse Manager - ICU
Clinical Nurse Manager job in the Intensive Care Unit at a private hospital in South Dublin. This hospital’s location will suit if you are commuting from other areas i...8 days ago