Get similar jobs by email Register →
Staff Nurses are required on a full-time basis for the High Dependency Unit/Intensive Therapy Unit of a large acute hospital in Dublin 9. As a Staff Nurse in the HDU/ITU, you will be providing the utmost standard of care to patients in line with hospital policy. Contact Aisling on (01) 905 9333 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with 'NJIAR-16335' in the subject line to apply.
The 8-bed modular HDU was recently built and includes 4 isolation rooms and 4 critical care beds. The Unit is staffed by specialty medical, nursing and multi-disciplinary staff.
Job title: Staff Nurse Location: Dublin 9 Salary: €29, 056 - €45, 701 DOE Hours: Full time
- Access to postgraduate programmes supported by RCSI
- Internal accredited staff coaching programme
- Sick Pay Scheme
- Defined Benefit Pension Scheme
- To assess patient care needs and plan, implement and evaluate programmes of care which meet the patient's physical and emotional needs.
- Maintain a safe environment for patients
- Function quickly and effectively in an emergency situation
- Respect the dignity and confidentiality of patients, serving as an advocate as necessary.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Registered with NMBI
- Minimum one year post-registration experience
To apply for this position, send your CV to email@example.com with 'NJIAR-16335' in the subject line or call Aisling on (01) 905 9333 for more information.
Ref: NJIAR 16335
Share this Job:
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Staff Nurse - Intensive Care Unit
Staff Nurses are required on a full-time basis for the Intensive Care Unit of a large acute hospital in North Dublin. Contact Aisling on (01) 905 9333 or send your CV ...7 days ago
- Staff Nurse - High Dependency Unit
HDU Staff Nurse job Staff Nurses are required for the High Dependency Unit of an acute private hospital in North Dublin. Those with experience in an ITU/CCU/HDU are su...10 days ago