Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Staff Nurse - Glasnevin North Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 3 years ago|
Looking for a brand new opportunity in Dublin 9? Apply here for more information
Our client, a Nursing Home in Dublin is expanding and is looking for Staff Nurses for their state of the art facility
Excellent opportunities for professional growth.
Requirements for this role include:
- Registered with the Irish Nursing Board.
- Hold full An Bord Altranais membership.
- A proven passion for the elderly care sector.
- Be a Team Player with a flexible approach.
- Fluent English and valid Irish work permit essential.
Reporting to the Director of Nursing the successful Candidate will be responsible for:
- Being accountable for all nursing outcomes.
- Delivery of High quality personal centred care using a holistic approach.
- Providing and maintaining a good rapport with families and with the multi-disciplinary care team.
- Being compliant with HIQA guidelines.
Are you Interested?
Apply below with an up-to-date CV or for more information on this vacancy contact Suzanne Finn at 018783335
Share this Job:
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Staff Nurse - Nursing Home Featured Job
Staff Nurse Job - North Dublin A Nursing Home located in North Dublin is looking for two Staff Nurses to join their nuring team that provides nursing care to around 40...9 days ago
- Clinical Nurse Manager
Clinical Nurse Manager / CNM position in a Nursing Home in Sligo Clinical Nurse Manager job at a 58 bedded nursing home in South West Sligo. Full-time hours. To apply ...4 days ago
- Clinical Nurse Manager II - Theatre
€49000 - 57900
Clinical Nurse Manager II - Theatre job in South Dublin The Theatre Department of a large South Dublin hospital is looking for a Clinical Nurse Manager II / General Th...4 days ago