Get similar jobs by email Register →
Staff Nurses are required for the Emergency Department of a large acute hospital in Dublin 9. As a Staff Nurse in the ED, you will be part of a unit which caters for almost half the population in the North Dublin region, dealing with emergencies of all specialities. Contact Aisling on (01) 905 9333 or send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Job title: Staff Nurse Location: Dublin 9 Salary: €28, 768 - €45, 248 Hours: Full time
- Access to postgraduate programmes supported by RCSI
- Internal accredited staff coaching programme
- Sick Pay Scheme
- Defined Benefit Pension Scheme
- To assess patient care needs and plan, implement and evaluate programmes of care which meet the patient's physical and emotional needs.
- Maintain a safe environment for patients
- Function quickly and effectively in an emergency situation
- Respect the dignity and confidentiality of patients, serving as an advocate as necessary.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Fully NMBI registered
- Minimum one year post-registration experience
To apply for this position, send your CV to email@example.com with 'NJIAR16279' in the subject line or call Aisling on (01) 905 9333 for more information.
Ref: NJIAR 16279