Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Staff Nurse Adult Intellectual Disabilities|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
Are you an Intellectual Disability Nurse looking to expand your experience in a Community Based Setting?,
Job Title: Intellectual Disbility Nurse
Facility: Established Home care Provider
- 25 days annual leave per annum + 9 bank holidays.
- Free parking on site.
- Flexible working hours.
- Extensive in house training.
- Active Registration with NMBI (Intellectual Disability Division)
- A social care background may be an advantage.
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland.
- 3rd level Nursing Qualification.
This position is open to graduate nurses.
Full job description can be emailed to interested applicants or call Suzanne to discuss further 018783335 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this Job:
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Intellectual Disabilities Staff Nurse
Are your RNID, RGN or RPN? A well-established and progressive service provider for their care units in Cork. Open to new grads and experienced nurses and salary commen...about 1 month ago
- Detox Staff Nurse Featured Job
€27,483 - 43,800
Have you a real interest in the area of addiction and detox? Are you qualified as a Registered General Nurse or as a Psychiatric Nurse? We need a Detox Nurse for a Vol...about 1 month ago
- Staff Nurse - Autism Department Featured Job
A well established non-profit organisation in North Cork is urgently seeking a Staff Nurse for a full-time, permanent role to join their Autism Department. Job Title: ...6 days ago