Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Staff Nurse Adult Intellectual Disabilities|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
Are you an Intellectual Disability Nurse looking to expand your experience in a Community Based Setting?,
Job Title: Intellectual Disbility Nurse
Facility: Established Home care Provider
- 25 days annual leave per annum + 9 bank holidays.
- Free parking on site.
- Flexible working hours.
- Extensive in house training.
- Active Registration with NMBI (Intellectual Disability Division)
- A social care background may be an advantage.
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland.
- 3rd level Nursing Qualification.
This position is open to graduate nurses.
Full job description can be emailed to interested applicants or call Suzanne to discuss further 018783335 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this Job:
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Staff Nurse - Residential Services
Staff Nurse job in Co. Limerick. A charity that provides services for people with Intellectual Disabilities is looking for RGNs/RPNs/RNIDs. Read on to find out more! J...2 days ago
- ID Staff Nurse - Limerick
RGNs and RNIDs sought for a fantastic, modern facility in Co. Limerick that provides specialized care for adults and children with intelelctual disabilities. Job Title...3 days ago
- Person In Charge
Our client, a well-known Community Care that provides services for people with Intellectual Disabilities, requires a Respite Service Manager for its new Respite Servic...2 days ago