Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Staff Nurse Adult Intellectual Disabilities|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
Are you an Intellectual Disability Nurse looking to expand your experience in a Community Based Setting?,
Job Title: Intellectual Disbility Nurse
Facility: Established Home care Provider
- 25 days annual leave per annum + 9 bank holidays.
- Free parking on site.
- Flexible working hours.
- Extensive in house training.
- Active Registration with NMBI (Intellectual Disability Division)
- A social care background may be an advantage.
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland.
- 3rd level Nursing Qualification.
This position is open to graduate nurses.
Full job description can be emailed to interested applicants or call Suzanne to discuss further 018783335 or email: email@example.com
Share this Job:
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Staff Nurse - Intellectual Disabilities
Are your RNID, RGN or RPN? A well-established and progressive service provider are looking for Nurses for their care units in Arklow. Open to new grads and experienced...21 days ago
- Psychiatric Staff Nurse- Dublin South Featured Job
€34,500 - 38,500
Experienced Psychiatric Staff Nurse sought for a Private Hospital in South Dublin. Looking for someone with experience specialising in mental health treatment and care...about 23 hours ago