Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Staff Nurse Adult Intellectual Disabilities|
|Job Advertised||almost 3 years ago|
Are you an Intellectual Disability Nurse looking to expand your experience in a Community Based Setting?,
Job Title: Intellectual Disbility Nurse
Facility: Established Home care Provider
- 25 days annual leave per annum + 9 bank holidays.
- Free parking on site.
- Flexible working hours.
- Extensive in house training.
- Active Registration with NMBI (Intellectual Disability Division)
- A social care background may be an advantage.
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland.
- 3rd level Nursing Qualification.
This position is open to graduate nurses.
Full job description can be emailed to interested applicants or call Suzanne to discuss further 018783335 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this Job:
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Staff Nurse – Intellectual Disabilities
€28,000 - 44,000
Intellectual Disabilities Nurse Job: RNID job in the West Dublin / Kildare / Meath area Intellectual Disabilities Nursing job at an ID service provider with multiple c...about 18 hours ago
- Staff Nurses - Intellectual Disability
Cork and Limerick
Staff Nurses are required for an Intellectual Disability service with multiple facilities in Cork and Limerick. Full time, part time and relief positions available. Co...10 days ago
- Nurse Client Services Manager (Clinical Nurse Manager 2)
Clinical Nurse Manager II required for a Nurse Client Services Manager job at a Residential Intellectual Disability Service in Wicklow South. Salary €48,500 - €57,400 ...20 days ago