Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Staff Nurse Adult Intellectual Disabilities|
|Job Advertised||almost 3 years ago|
Are you an Intellectual Disability Nurse looking to expand your experience in a Community Based Setting?,
Job Title: Intellectual Disbility Nurse
Facility: Established Home care Provider
- 25 days annual leave per annum + 9 bank holidays.
- Free parking on site.
- Flexible working hours.
- Extensive in house training.
- Active Registration with NMBI (Intellectual Disability Division)
- A social care background may be an advantage.
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland.
- 3rd level Nursing Qualification.
This position is open to graduate nurses.
Full job description can be emailed to interested applicants or call Suzanne to discuss further 018783335 or email: email@example.com
Share this Job:
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Staff Nurse (RNID/RPN/RGN)
Staff Nurses (RNID/RPN/RGN with ID experience) sought for an Intellectual Disabilities and Acquired Brain Injury Service in Meath. Job Title: Staff Nurse (RNID/RPN/RGN...about 10 hours ago
- Staff Nurse - Residential Services Featured Job
A well-established organisation that provides services for people with Intellectual Disabilities is looking for full time/part time/relief RGNs/RPNs/RNIDs to join thei...1 day ago
- Staff Nurse - Community Services
If you are a RNID or a RGN or RPN with experience working in the area of Intellectual Disabilities and enjoy working in a wide and varied environment, this may be the ...1 day ago
- ID Staff Nurse - Limerick Featured Job
Staff Nurse job in Co. Limerick. A charity that provides services for people with Intellectual Disabilities is looking for RGNs/RPNs/RNIDs. Read on to find out more! J...27 days ago
- Person in Charge / Clinical Nurse Manager 2
An Intellectual Disabilities Service requires a Person-In-Charge (Clinical Nurse Manager 2) for one of its facilities in Meath. This service comprises of purpose-built...about 10 hours ago