Get similar jobs by email Register →
Are you a Staff Nurse looking for a new opportunity in a state-of-the-art clinic in Dublin South? Then look no further, because my client (a private hospital) is looking for nurses to join their team across all departments!
Position: Staff Nurse
Location: Blackrock, Dublin South
Salary: €31875 - €46541 DOE
Facility: Private Hospital
- Accommodation Assistance – accommodation support for new starters
- Pension – Defined contribution pension scheme
- Car Parking – on site, safe and expansive multi-storey car park available to all staff at very reasonable rates
- Educational assistance - our client supports employees in their development and investment in training is important to them
- Flexibility – our client is committed to promoting a good work/life balance
- Uniforms - uniforms are provided to all staff
- Pharmacy- Discounted pharmacy rates to all staff
- Reduced dispensing fee
- Permanent health insurance - income protection insurance is available to all eligible staff
- Discounted medical tests for staff
- Employee Welfare
- Sports and Social Club – sports and social club available to all employees which arranges nights out at the Theatre, social nights at concerts, Horseracing, Golf and social nights in the Pub
- discounted bus and train tickets
- Bike to work scheme
- Staff saving schemes
- Annual Bonus
- A full on-site restaurant which has meals for staff at heavily discounted rates
About the job:
- Full NMBI registration is essential for this role - unfortunately, applicants lacking this registration cannot be processed
- Acute Hospital experience is desirable within the past two years.
- BSc in Nursing or willingness to undertake same in the next 2 years upon commencement of employment.
- Two years experience in the theatre environment is desirable.
- Higher Diploma in Theatre Nursing is essential or willingness to undertake same within 2 years of commencing position.
- Excellent interpersonal skills essential.
- Computer skills required
Does this sound like you? Then please contact Conor at 01 8783335 for more information or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this Job:
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Staff Nurse (RNID/RPN/RGN)
Staff Nurses (RNID/RPN/RGN with ID experience) sought for an Intellectual Disabilities and Acquired Brain Injury Service in Meath. Job Title: Staff Nurse (RNID/RPN/RGN...about 2 hours ago
- Staff Nurse - Medical
One of Ireland’s largest acute hospitals is looking for a Staff Nurse for their Medical Wards. Situated in North Dublin, this multi-speciality hospital is a great plac...2 days ago
- Senior Staff Nurse
Are you an experienced Staff Nurse who enjoys working in Elderly Care? If this is an area you see yourself building your career in, then apply for this Senior Staff Nu...8 days ago
- Staff Nurse – ICU
One of Ireland’s largest acute hospitals is looking for Staff Nurses to join their Intensive Care Unit, a recently renovated 10-bed medical-surgical multi-speciality u...14 days ago
- Staff Nurse - Neurology
One of Ireland's leading acute hospitals is looking for a Staff Nurse to join their Neurology inpatient and outpatient services. The outpatient service includes attend...14 days ago