Get similar jobs by email Register →
Are you a Staff Nurse looking for a new opportunity in a state-of-the-art clinic in Dublin South? Then look no further, because my client (a private hospital) is looking for nurses to join their team across all departments!
Position: Staff Nurse
Location: Blackrock, Dublin South
Salary: €31875 - €46541 DOE
Facility: Private Hospital
- Accommodation Assistance – accommodation support for new starters
- Pension – Defined contribution pension scheme
- Car Parking – on site, safe and expansive multi-storey car park available to all staff at very reasonable rates
- Educational assistance - our client supports employees in their development and investment in training is important to them
- Flexibility – our client is committed to promoting a good work/life balance
- Uniforms - uniforms are provided to all staff
- Pharmacy- Discounted pharmacy rates to all staff
- Reduced dispensing fee
- Permanent health insurance - income protection insurance is available to all eligible staff
- Discounted medical tests for staff
- Employee Welfare
- Sports and Social Club – sports and social club available to all employees which arranges nights out at the Theatre, social nights at concerts, Horseracing, Golf and social nights in the Pub
- discounted bus and train tickets
- Bike to work scheme
- Staff saving schemes
- Annual Bonus
- A full on-site restaurant which has meals for staff at heavily discounted rates
About the job:
- Full NMBI registration is essential for this role - unfortunately, applicants lacking this registration cannot be processed
- Acute Hospital experience is desirable within the past two years.
- BSc in Nursing or willingness to undertake same in the next 2 years upon commencement of employment.
- Two years experience in the theatre environment is desirable.
- Higher Diploma in Theatre Nursing is essential or willingness to undertake same within 2 years of commencing position.
- Excellent interpersonal skills essential.
- Computer skills required
Does this sound like you? Then please contact Conor at 01 8783335 for more information or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this Job:
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Staff Nurse
One of Ireland’s largest HSE hospitals in North Dublin is looking for a Staff Nurse for their NeuroCENT (Neurosciences, Cochlear Implant, and ENT) directorate. This ro...5 days ago
- Staff Nurse Featured Job
€30,000 - 40,000 DOE
Staff Nurse job in an Intellectual Disabilities facility in South Dublin. No night shift. Salary: €30,000 - €40,000 DOE. If you are a RGN, RNID or RPN with an interest...11 days ago
- Staff Nurse - Paediatrics
Staff Nurse required to join the Paediatric unit, which specialises in paediatric neurosurgery (incorporating ENT) in North Dublin. Salary €29, 056 - €45, 701 DOE. Ful...5 days ago
- Staff Nurse - Surgical
Staff Nurses required to join Surgical Wards of a large HSE hospital in Dublin 9. Salary €29 056 - €45 701 DOE. Across four wards, the Surgical Division specialises in...7 days ago
- Staff Nurse - Meath
€29,000 - 45,700
Staff Nurse job for Registered General Nurse, Registered Psychiatric Nurse or Registered Nurse - Intellectual Disability in Meath. Staff Nurse (RNID/RPN/RGN with ID ex...10 days ago