Get similar jobs by email Register →
Are you a Staff Nurse looking for a new opportunity in a state-of-the-art clinic in Dublin South? Then look no further, because my client (a private hospital) is looking for nurses to join their team across all departments!
Position: Staff Nurse
Location: Blackrock, Dublin South
Salary: €31875 - €46541 DOE
Facility: Private Hospital
- Accommodation Assistance – accommodation support for new starters
- Pension – Defined contribution pension scheme
- Car Parking – on site, safe and expansive multi-storey car park available to all staff at very reasonable rates
- Educational assistance - our client supports employees in their development and investment in training is important to them
- Flexibility – our client is committed to promoting a good work/life balance
- Uniforms - uniforms are provided to all staff
- Pharmacy- Discounted pharmacy rates to all staff
- Reduced dispensing fee
- Permanent health insurance - income protection insurance is available to all eligible staff
- Discounted medical tests for staff
- Employee Welfare
- Sports and Social Club – sports and social club available to all employees which arranges nights out at the Theatre, social nights at concerts, Horseracing, Golf and social nights in the Pub
- discounted bus and train tickets
- Bike to work scheme
- Staff saving schemes
- Annual Bonus
- A full on-site restaurant which has meals for staff at heavily discounted rates
About the job:
- Full NMBI registration is essential for this role - unfortunately, applicants lacking this registration cannot be processed
- Acute Hospital experience is desirable within the past two years.
- BSc in Nursing or willingness to undertake same in the next 2 years upon commencement of employment.
- Two years experience in the theatre environment is desirable.
- Higher Diploma in Theatre Nursing is essential or willingness to undertake same within 2 years of commencing position.
- Excellent interpersonal skills essential.
- Computer skills required
Does this sound like you? Then please contact Conor at 01 8783335 for more information or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this Job:
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Staff Nurse - Kildare
€ 28,500 - 34,500 (HSE Payscale)
Staff Nurse job in Kildare! Staff Nurse sought to join a fantastic nursing home in Athy. Job Title: Staff Nurse - Kildare Location: Athy Salary: €28,500 - €34,500 (HSE...15 days ago
- Staff Nurse - Westmeath
€ 28,500-34,500 (HSE Payscale)
Our client a Nursing Home in Westmeath is in need of a proactive Staff Nurse to work alongside a multi-disciplinary team in the lovely Irish Midlands. Job Title: Staff...15 days ago
- Staff Nurse - Westmeath
€28,500-34,500 (HSE Payscale)
Our client a Nursing Home in Westmeath is in need of a proactive Staff Nurse to work alongside a multi-disciplinary team in the lovely Irish Midlands. Job Title: Staff...27 days ago
- Staff Nurse - Orthopaedics
Our client, a well-established Orthopaedic hospital in North Dublin, is seeking a Staff Nurse to join their Orthopaedic nursing team. Job Title: Staff Nurse - Orthopae...27 days ago
- Staff Nurse - Acute Featured Job
A North Dublin hospital is seeking a Staff Nurse to join their nursing team. This is a fantastic opportunity if you are a RGN with experience in an Acute sector. Job T...27 days ago