Get similar jobs by email Register →
Are you a Staff Nurse looking for a new opportunity in a state-of-the-art clinic in Dublin South? Then look no further, because my client (a private hospital) is looking for nurses to join their team across all departments!
Position: Staff Nurse
Location: Blackrock, Dublin South
Salary: €31875 - €46541 DOE
Facility: Private Hospital
- Accommodation Assistance – accommodation support for new starters
- Pension – Defined contribution pension scheme
- Car Parking – on site, safe and expansive multi-storey car park available to all staff at very reasonable rates
- Educational assistance - our client supports employees in their development and investment in training is important to them
- Flexibility – our client is committed to promoting a good work/life balance
- Uniforms - uniforms are provided to all staff
- Pharmacy- Discounted pharmacy rates to all staff
- Reduced dispensing fee
- Permanent health insurance - income protection insurance is available to all eligible staff
- Discounted medical tests for staff
- Employee Welfare
- Sports and Social Club – sports and social club available to all employees which arranges nights out at the Theatre, social nights at concerts, Horseracing, Golf and social nights in the Pub
- discounted bus and train tickets
- Bike to work scheme
- Staff saving schemes
- Annual Bonus
- A full on-site restaurant which has meals for staff at heavily discounted rates
About the job:
- Full NMBI registration is essential for this role - unfortunately, applicants lacking this registration cannot be processed
- Acute Hospital experience is desirable within the past two years.
- BSc in Nursing or willingness to undertake same in the next 2 years upon commencement of employment.
- Two years experience in the theatre environment is desirable.
- Higher Diploma in Theatre Nursing is essential or willingness to undertake same within 2 years of commencing position.
- Excellent interpersonal skills essential.
- Computer skills required
Does this sound like you? Then please contact Conor at 01 8783335 for more information or email your CV to email@example.com
Share this Job:
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Staff Nurse - Galway
Staff Nurse required for a 36 bed Nursing Home in Galway. Full time hours. Open to new Grads and experienced Nurses, salary €16 - €22.50 DOE. Call Aisling on (01) 905 ...2 days ago
- Staff Nurse - Kildare
Staff Nurse required for a 70 bed Nursing Home located within walking distance of Naas town, Kildare. Full time hours. Open to new Grads and experienced Nurses, salary...2 days ago
- Staff Nurse - Theatre
Registered General Nurses with experience in Theatre are required for a leading private hospital in Limerick. Ireland’s leading independent healthcare provider is seek...7 days ago
- Staff Nurse - Rathdrum
Are you a RNID, RGN or RPN? A well-established and progressive service provider is looking for Nurses for their care units inRathdrum. This job involves working with s...9 days ago
- Staff Nurse - Part-time
€29,000 - 38,500
Are you a RNID, RGN or RPN? A well-established and progressive service provider is looking for Nurses for their care units in Arklow. This job involves working with se...9 days ago