Get similar jobs by email Register →
A North Dublin hospital is seeking a Staff Nurse to join their nursing team. This is a fantastic opportunity if you are a RGN with experience in an Acute sector.
Job Title: Staff Nurse - Acute
Location: Dublin North
Facility: Private Hospital
- Excellent remuneration
- Plenty of support and opportunities for career development
- Enthusiastic support for professional development
- Well connected to public transport
- Subsidised restaurant and free parking
- Bicycle lockers & Pharmacy.
About the Job:
- Candidates must be on the live register in the RGN section of the NMBI
- Candidates must have a relevant recent experience in an Acute sector
- Candidates should have good communication and interpersonal skills.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate. If you think that might be you, please send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with NJIZW : 14697 in the subject line or call Zanine at 01 9059333 for more information.
Ref: NJIZW : 14697
Share this Job:
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Staff Nurse - Medical
One of Ireland’s largest acute hospitals is looking for a Staff Nurse for their Medical Wards. Situated in North Dublin, this multi-speciality hospital is a great plac...1 day ago
- Senior Staff Nurse
Are you an experienced Staff Nurse who enjoys working in Elderly Care? If this is an area you see yourself building your career in, then apply for this Senior Staff Nu...7 days ago
- Staff Nurse – ICU
One of Ireland’s largest acute hospitals is looking for Staff Nurses to join their Intensive Care Unit, a recently renovated 10-bed medical-surgical multi-speciality u...13 days ago
- Staff Nurse - Neurology
One of Ireland's leading acute hospitals is looking for a Staff Nurse to join their Neurology inpatient and outpatient services. The outpatient service includes attend...13 days ago
- Staff Nurse - Paediatrics
A leading North Dublin acute hospital is looking for a Staff Nurse to join their Paediatric unit which specialises in paediatric neurosurgery (incorporating ENT). A gr...13 days ago