Get similar jobs by email Register →
Do not miss out on a private hospital based in Dublin 7 who is currently recruiting experienced nurses for acute care.
Job Title: Staff Nurse
Location: Dublin City Center North
Facility: Private Hospital
Hours: Full time (39 hours per week)
- 24-27 days holidays.
- VHI and Laya discount scheme.
- Critical illness cover.
- Discounted inpatient and outpatient treatment rates.
- Flexible working hours, Financial support for career training & development.
- Staff Care Services programme.
- Subsidised restaurant.
- Credit union scheme.
- 2 years postgraduate experience.
- 3rd level Nursing Qualification.
- Registered with NMBI.
- Excellent communciation skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
To apply for the above position please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information on this vacancy contact Suzanne at 018783335
Share this Job:
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Acute Staff Nurse - North Dublin
Nursing jobs in all departments are available at a private hospital based in Dublin North. Job Title: Staff Nurse Jobs - All Departments Location: Dublin City Centre N...2 days ago
- Senior Staff Nurse
Nursing Home in Kilkenny requires a Senior Staff Nurse to join its team! Job Title: Staff Nurse Location: Kilkenny Salary: (DOE) Facility: Nursing Home Benefits: A ple...2 days ago
- Senior Staff Nurse Featured Job
Our client, a well-established leading Nursing Home group are looking for a Senior Staff Nurse to join their highly skilled team in Wexford. Job Title: Staff Nurse Loc...2 days ago
- ID Staff Nurse - Limerick
RGNs and RNIDs sought for a fantastic, modern facility in Co. Limerick that provides specialized care for adults and children with intelelctual disabilities. Job Title...2 days ago
- Orthopaedic Staff Nurse - Dublin South
One of Europe's leading Private Hospital requires a Staff Nurse to join one of its team in the Orthopedic Unit. This state-of-the-art facility is an excellent place to...2 days ago