Get similar jobs by email Register →
Do not miss out on a private hospital based in Dublin 7 who is currently recruiting experienced nurses for acute care.
Job Title: Staff Nurse
Location: Dublin City Center North
Facility: Private Hospital
Hours: Full time (39 hours per week)
- 24-27 days holidays.
- VHI and Laya discount scheme.
- Critical illness cover.
- Discounted inpatient and outpatient treatment rates.
- Flexible working hours, Financial support for career training & development.
- Staff Care Services programme.
- Subsidised restaurant.
- Credit union scheme.
- 2 years postgraduate experience.
- 3rd level Nursing Qualification.
- Registered with NMBI.
- Excellent communciation skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
To apply for the above position please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information on this vacancy contact Suzanne at 018783335
Share this Job:
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Staff Nurse
Staff Nurses with Medical/Surgical ward experience required across various departments of a private hospital in Limerick. Full time positions, great benefits package, ...3 days ago
- Staff Nurse - ICU Featured Job
Staff Nurse - ICU job. Acute Nurse job - Intensive Care Unit at a South Dublin Hospital Acute Staff Nurse Job in the Intensive Care Unit at a one of Europe’s most tech...6 days ago
- Staff Nurse - HDU/ITU
Staff Nurses are required on a full-time basis for the High Dependency Unit/Intensive Therapy Unit of a large acute hospital in Dublin 9. As a Staff Nurse in the HDU/I...6 days ago
- Staff Nurse - Neurology Featured Job
One of Ireland's leading acute hospitals is looking for a Staff Nurse to join their Neurology inpatient and outpatient services. The outpatient service includes attend...20 days ago
- Staff Nurse - Paediatrics Featured Job
A leading North Dublin acute hospital is looking for a Staff Nurse to join their Paediatric unit which specialises in paediatric neurosurgery (incorporating ENT). A gr...20 days ago