Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Staff Nurse|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Advertised||about 2 years ago|
Are you an Experienced and Dynamic Nurse looking for a career move in Wexford? We have a great opportunity for you!
We are currently recruiting a Staff Nurse on behalf of our client an established, NURSING HOME based in Wexford
Reporting to DON you will be responsible for:
- Being accountable for all nursing outcomes.
- Delivery of High quality personal centred care using a holistic approach.
- Providing and maintaining a good rapport with families and with the multi-disciplinary care team.
- Being compliant with HIQA guidelines.
- Third Level Nursing Qualification
- Must be registered with An Bord Altranais
- 2-3 years experience in Care of the Elderly is desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent salary and career progression opportunities
Are you looking for your first career move?
Salary and Benefits: €19 per hour, time 1/4 on Sunday, free parking & free meal on your shift
Relocation Package for International Nurses: There is availability of onsite accommodation and international nurses living in Ireland who are looking for sponsorship will also be invited for interview.
Apply below with an up-to-date CV or for more information on this vacancy, please contact Suzanne on 01-8783335
Share this Job:
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Clinical Nurse Manager Featured Job
Looking to progress your career further? We are looking for a Clinical Nurse Manager to work in a state of the art home, designed with residents’ care, comfort, enjoym...4 days ago