Get similar jobs by email Register →
Staff Nurse and Pre-Registration Nurse Positions
Are you looking to develop or further your career in gerontology with one of Irelands fastest growing private healthcare providers?
Applications are invited for the posts of Staff Nurse and Pre-Reg Nurse at three of Arbour Care Groups prestigious locations, Sacred Hearts Nursing home an established home catering for the care and accommodation of 41 residents. Carlingford Nursing Home, a modern home catering for the care and accommodation of 44 residents and Raheny Nursing Home, an established home catering for the care and accommodation of 43 residents. This is a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to further their career with one of Irelands leading private nursing home operators. As the company is expanding positions are available on both full time and part time permanent basis.
Friendly and caring working environment
Industry leading hourly rates with premium night and Sunday rate
Staff Nurse full time basic starting wage €40,000
Pre-registration Nurse full time basic starting wage €31,000
Training and career development opportunities
On-site car parking
Experience in a similar role is desirerable however training will be provided for the successful candidate.
- To promote through high standards of professional practice, a caring environment which is conducive to the physical, emotional, social and spiritual needs of the residents.
- To promote the ethos of person centred care.
- To ensure that all residents receive care appropriate to their individual needs.
- To provide leadership to the homes staff thus improving standards and maintaining a high morale amongst the team.
- To ensure that everything we do reflects the privacy, dignity and respect of our residents and underpins all the basic values that contribute to an excellent quality of life.
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications)
- Will be Registered with registered with NMIB for Staff Nurse position
- Pre-registration positions available for those awaiting pin
- Nursing Degree from a recognised third level Institution.
All interested candidates should submit applications including a cover letter and up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, before the closing date of August 31st 2016.Please include in your cover letter which location that you wish to apply for.
Arbour Care Group is proud to be an equal opportunities employer.
Share this Job:
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Staff Nurse - Nursing Home Featured Job
Staff Nurse Job - North Dublin A Nursing Home located in North Dublin is looking for two Staff Nurses to join their nuring team that provides nursing care to around 40...10 days ago
- Clinical Nurse Manager Featured Job
Mayo / Sligo
Clinical Nurse Manager / CNM job in a Nursing Home in Mayo Clinical Nurse Manager job at a nursing home in North Co. Mayo. If you are an experienced nurse who values t...1 day ago
- Clinical Nurse Manager
Clinical Nurse Manager / CNM position in a Nursing Home in Sligo Clinical Nurse Manager job at a 58 bedded nursing home in South West Sligo. Full-time hours. To apply ...5 days ago
- Clinical Nurse Manager II - Theatre
€49000 - 57900
Clinical Nurse Manager II - Theatre job in South Dublin The Theatre Department of a large South Dublin hospital is looking for a Clinical Nurse Manager II / General Th...5 days ago