Get similar jobs by email Register →
Arbour Care Group is a healthcare organisation providing long and short term residential care and services. Although their primary focus is older person care, they also cater to other people who are in need of residential care. Arbour Care Group is owner operated, thus ensuring that each of the nursing homes in the group are resident focused and not profit driven.Established in 2001, Arbour Care Group has quickly become one of Ireland’s industry leaders in this sector of private healthcare in Ireland. With a dedicated body of professional and highly trained support staff, and in partnership with their residents and their relatives, they have applied a full range of modern management techniques that ensure continuous improvement while keeping their residents care, wellbeing and happiness at the centre of everything.
Job Description: Staff Nurse
Are you looking to develop or further your career in gerontology with one of Ireland's fastest growing private healthcare providers? Applications are invited for the post of Staff Nurse at Dunboyne Nursing Home, an established home catering for the care and accommodation of 61 residents. This is a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to further their career with one of Ireland's leading private nursing home operators.
As the company is expanding there are positions being offered on both full and part time basis.
Fantastic training and career development opportunities
Friendly and caring working environment
Industry leading hourly rates with premium night and Sunday rate
Full time basic starting wage €42,500
On-site car parking
Training will be provided for the successful candidate.
• To promote through high standards of professional practice, a caring environment which is conducive to the physical, emotional, social and spiritual needs of the residents
• To promote the ethos of person centred care.
• To ensure that all residents receive care appropriate to their individual needs
• To provide leadership to the homes staff thus improving standards and maintaining a high morale amongst the team
• To ensure that everything we do reflects the privacy, dignity and respect of our residents and underpins all the basic values that contribute to an excellent quality of life.
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications)
• Will be Registered with registered with NMIB for
• Nursing Degree from a recognised 3rd level Institution.
Position is subject to Garda vetting. Dunboyne Nursing Home is an equal opportunities employer.
All interested candidates should submit applications including a cover letter and up to date CV before the closing date of the 25th of November 2016.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: €42,500.00 /year
Share this Job:
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Staff Nurse Surgical In-patient Unit
Staff Nurse Surgical In-patient Unit job at a South Dublin Hospital Surgical Staff Nurse Job in the In-patient Unit at a one of Europe’s most technologically advanced ...13 days ago
- Staff Nurse - Nursing Home
Staff Nurse required for a Nursing Home in Donegal. This home was designed in collaboration with Dementia Ireland to include the most up-to-date facilities. Full time ...14 days ago
- Staff Nurse - Nursing Home
Staff Nurse required for a luxury 70 bed Nursing Home located within walking distance of Naas town, Kildare. Full time hours.Experience in elderly care desired but not...14 days ago
- Senior Staff Nurse - Nursing Home
Senior Staff Nurse jobs in Nursing Homes in Leinster Experienced Staff Nurses required for a nursing home group for their facilities in Mullingar, Kells, North Dublin ...6 days ago
- Acute Staff Nurse - Dublin City Centre Featured Job
Dublin City Centre
Acute Nurse: Staff Nurse job in Dublin City Centre Hospital Staff Nursejob at a well-known multi-specialty private hospital in Dublin City Centre. If you are an experi...6 days ago