Get similar jobs by email Register →
Arbour Care Group is a healthcare organisation providing long and short term residential care and services. Although their primary focus is older person care, they also cater to other people who are in need of residential care. Arbour Care Group is owner operated, thus ensuring that each of the nursing homes in the group are resident focused and not profit driven.Established in 2001, Arbour Care Group has quickly become one of Ireland’s industry leaders in this sector of private healthcare in Ireland. With a dedicated body of professional and highly trained support staff, and in partnership with their residents and their relatives, they have applied a full range of modern management techniques that ensure continuous improvement while keeping their residents care, wellbeing and happiness at the centre of everything.
Job Description: Staff Nurse
Are you looking to develop or further your career in gerontology with one of Ireland's fastest growing private healthcare providers? Applications are invited for the post of Staff Nurse at Dunboyne Nursing Home, an established home catering for the care and accommodation of 61 residents. This is a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to further their career with one of Ireland's leading private nursing home operators.
As the company is expanding there are positions being offered on both full and part time basis.
Fantastic training and career development opportunities
Friendly and caring working environment
Industry leading hourly rates with premium night and Sunday rate
Full time basic starting wage €42,500
On-site car parking
Training will be provided for the successful candidate.
• To promote through high standards of professional practice, a caring environment which is conducive to the physical, emotional, social and spiritual needs of the residents
• To promote the ethos of person centred care.
• To ensure that all residents receive care appropriate to their individual needs
• To provide leadership to the homes staff thus improving standards and maintaining a high morale amongst the team
• To ensure that everything we do reflects the privacy, dignity and respect of our residents and underpins all the basic values that contribute to an excellent quality of life.
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications)
• Will be Registered with registered with NMIB for
• Nursing Degree from a recognised 3rd level Institution.
Position is subject to Garda vetting. Dunboyne Nursing Home is an equal opportunities employer.
All interested candidates should submit applications including a cover letter and up to date CV before the closing date of the 25th of November 2016.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: €42,500.00 /year
Share this Job:
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Senior Staff Nurse
Nursing Home in Kilkenny requires a Senior Staff Nurse to join its team! Job Title: Staff Nurse Location: Kilkenny Salary: (DOE) Facility: Nursing Home Benefits: A ple...3 days ago
- Senior Staff Nurse Featured Job
Our client, a well-established leading Nursing Home group are looking for a Senior Staff Nurse to join their highly skilled team in Wexford. Job Title: Staff Nurse Loc...3 days ago
- ID Staff Nurse - Limerick
RGNs and RNIDs sought for a fantastic, modern facility in Co. Limerick that provides specialized care for adults and children with intelelctual disabilities. Job Title...3 days ago
- Detox Staff Nurse - Dublin North
€27,483 - 43,800 DOE
Opportunity in Dublin for Registered General Nurse, Intellectual Disability Nurse, and Psychiatric Nurse within Detox! Are you a Registered General Nurse,Intellectual ...3 days ago
- Acute Staff Nurse - North Dublin
Nursing jobs in all departments are available at a private hospital based in Dublin North. Job Title: Staff Nurse Jobs - All Departments Location: Dublin City Centre N...3 days ago