Get similar jobs by email Register →
Arbour Care Group is a healthcare organisation providing long and short term residential care and services. Although their primary focus is older person care, they also cater to other people who are in need of residential care. Arbour Care Group is owner operated, thus ensuring that each of the nursing homes in the group are resident focused and not profit driven.Established in 2001, Arbour Care Group has quickly become one of Ireland’s industry leaders in this sector of private healthcare in Ireland. With a dedicated body of professional and highly trained support staff, and in partnership with their residents and their relatives, they have applied a full range of modern management techniques that ensure continuous improvement while keeping their residents care, wellbeing and happiness at the centre of everything.
Job Description: Staff Nurse
Are you looking to develop or further your career in gerontology with one of Ireland's fastest growing private healthcare providers? Applications are invited for the post of Staff Nurse at Dunboyne Nursing Home, an established home catering for the care and accommodation of 61 residents. This is a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to further their career with one of Ireland's leading private nursing home operators.
As the company is expanding there are positions being offered on both full and part time basis.
Fantastic training and career development opportunities
Friendly and caring working environment
Industry leading hourly rates with premium night and Sunday rate
Full time basic starting wage €42,500
On-site car parking
Training will be provided for the successful candidate.
• To promote through high standards of professional practice, a caring environment which is conducive to the physical, emotional, social and spiritual needs of the residents
• To promote the ethos of person centred care.
• To ensure that all residents receive care appropriate to their individual needs
• To provide leadership to the homes staff thus improving standards and maintaining a high morale amongst the team
• To ensure that everything we do reflects the privacy, dignity and respect of our residents and underpins all the basic values that contribute to an excellent quality of life.
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications)
• Will be Registered with registered with NMIB for
• Nursing Degree from a recognised 3rd level Institution.
Position is subject to Garda vetting. Dunboyne Nursing Home is an equal opportunities employer.
All interested candidates should submit applications including a cover letter and up to date CV before the closing date of the 25th of November 2016.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: €42,500.00 /year
Share this Job:
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Staff Nurse - Nursing Home Featured Job
Staff Nurse Job - North Dublin A Nursing Home located in North Dublin is looking for two Staff Nurses to join their nuring team that provides nursing care to around 40...7 days ago
- Clinical Nurse Manager
Clinical Nurse Manager / CNM position in a Nursing Home in Sligo Clinical Nurse Manager job at a 58 bedded nursing home in South West Sligo. Full-time hours. To apply ...1 day ago
- Clinical Nurse Manager II - Theatre
€49000 - 57900
Clinical Nurse Manager II - Theatre job in South Dublin The Theatre Department of a large South Dublin hospital is looking for a Clinical Nurse Manager II / General Th...1 day ago