Get similar jobs by email Register →
Applications are invited for the post of Staff Nurse at Raheny House Nursing Home, an established home catering for the care and accommodation of 43 residents. This is a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to further their career with one of Irelands leading private nursing home operators. The organisation is expanding so there are numerous positions available on a full or part time staff basis.
- Friendly and caring working environment
- Industry leading hourly rates with premium night and Sunday rates
- Training and career development opportunities
- On-site car parking as well as public transport routes
- A recognised third level nursing Degree
- Must be registered with NMBI
Experience in a similar role and knowledge of HIQA requirements is preferable however training will be provided for the successful candidate.
Raheny House Nursing Home is an equal opportunities employer.
All interested candidates should submit applications including a cover letter and up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of the Nurse Manager before the closing date of July 31st 2016.
A Member of the Arbour Care Group
Care through Dignity;
Respect through Partnership;
Quality through Commitment.