Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is currently searching for a staff nurse with care of the elderly experience for our client who is based in Dublin.
The Staff Nurse will provide the highest level of care to nursing home patients and visitors under the guidance of the Director of Nursing
- Third Level Nursing Qualification
- Must be registered with An Bord Altranais.
- 2-3 years post registration experience in Care of the Elderly is desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Excellent salary and career progression opportunities.
Are you looking for your next career move?
To apply for the above position please send an up-to-date CV or call Cora on 01-878 3335 for more details and an immediate telephone interview
Share this Job:
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Staff Nurse - Kildare Featured Job
Staff Nurse required for a 70 bed Nursing Home located within walking distance of Naas town, Kildare. Full time hours. Open to new Grads and experienced Nurses, salary...27 days ago
- Staff Nurse - Surgical Featured Job
A large HSE hospital in North Dublin is looking for Staff Nurses to join its Surgical wards. Salary €29 056 - €45 701 DOE. Across four wards, the Surgical Division spe...about 1 month ago
- Staff Nurse - Emergency Department Featured Job
Staff Nurse job in North Dublin Staff Nurses are required for the Emergency Department of a large acute hospital in North Dublin. Having received multi-million euro fu...7 days ago
- Staff Nurse - Medical Ward
Staff Nurses required for the Medical Division of a large acute hospital in North Dublin. Salary €29 056 - €45 701 DOE. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with ...7 days ago
- Staff Nurse - North Dublin Featured Job
Staff Nurses are required for a private hospital in North Dublin. Full time hours. Salary €29, 085 - €45, 746 DOE. Those with a background in medical/surgical ward nur...10 days ago