Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Staff Nurse|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Job of the Week
|Salary||€29,056 - €44,343|
|Location||Newcastle, Greystones, Co. Wicklow|
|Job Advertised||5 months ago|
Job title: Staff Nurse
Name of Organisation: St. Catherine’s Association
Hours: Full-time and part-time positions available
Location: Newcastle, Greystones, Co. Wicklow
What we offer:
* Permanent contract
* Opportunity for career growth
* Sponsored training and professional development
* Pension scheme
* A friendly and inclusive work environment
Salary scale: €29,056 - €44,343 per annum
A self-motivated and flexible worker with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You have excellent IT, administration, report writing and organisational skills. You are a committed team player with a proven ability to work effectively as part of an MDT team. You acknowledge and respect the rights, equality and personal dignity of the children in care and promote their independence.
St. Catherine’s Association is a non-profit organisation funded by the HSE. We provide education, training, healthcare and residential/respite care to clients who have intellectual and other disabilities. We are currently meeting the needs of over 200 children and families in Co. Wicklow and the greater Dublin area.
* Registration with An Bord Altranais
* Either RSCN, RGN, or RNID may apply
* Evidence of Continued Professional Development
* Full clean Irish driving license.
* Knowledge and previous experience in Clinical Care Areas including but not exclusive to the following:
o Tracheostomy Care,
o Medication Management,
o Oxygen Therapy,
o Epilepsy Management,
o Respiratory Management,
o Skin & Tissue viability management,
o Pain Management etc.
* Experience working with children with intellectual disabilities and accompanying complex medical needs.
* Good understanding of HIQA regulations
For further information or informal enquiries, please contact Olive Moroney (CNM3) Phone: 01-281-9485 (extension 208) or 087-7756557. Email: email@example.com
If you would like to apply please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
To find out more about us, visit our website at www.stcatherines.ie
or have a look at our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/sca.wicklow
Short listing of candidates applies
St. Catherine’s Association is an equal opportunities employer