Get similar jobs by email Register →
Staff Nurses required for the Medical Division of a large acute hospital in Dublin 9. Salary €29 056 - €45 701 DOE. Send your CV to email@example.com with 'NJIAR-16506' in the subject line or call Aisling on (01) 905 9333 for a full job description.
Those with experience in any of these areas are suitable to apply:
- Respiratory Medicine
- Infectious Diseases
- Palliative Care Medicine
Job Title: Staff Nurse Location: Dublin 9 Salary: €29 056 - €45 701 DOE Hours: Full time
- Excellent opportunity to build your career in one of Ireland’s leading hospitals
- Work in an academic teaching hospital with that partners with the RCSI & DCU
- Relocation package
- To assess patient care needs and plan, implement and evaluate programmes of care which meet the patient's physical and emotional needs.
- Maintain a safe environment for patients
- Function quickly and effectively in an emergency situation
- Respect the dignity and confidentiality of patients, serving as an advocate as necessary.
Skills & Qualifications:
- NMBI Registration
- 1+ years post graduate experience
- Recent acute experience
To apply for this Staff Nurse job, please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with 'NJIAR-16506' in the subject line or contact Aisling on (01) 905 9333 for more information.
Share this Job:
- Staff Nurse Featured Job
€30,000 - 40,000 DOE
Staff Nurse job in an Intellectual Disabilities facility in South Dublin. No night shift. Salary: €30,000 - €40,000 DOE. If you are a RGN, RNID or RPN with an interest...2 days ago
- Staff Nurse
Staff Nurses required across various departments in one of Ireland's leading acute hospitals in North Dublin. Salary in line with HSE Staff Nurse scale (€29, 056 - €45...11 days ago
- Staff Nurse
Staff Nurses required for the Medical Division of a large HSE hospital in Dublin 9. Salary €29 056 - €45 701 DOE. Send your CV to email@example.com with 'NJIAR...30 days ago
- Staff Nurse - Theatre
Staff Nurses required for the Theatre department (Scrub, Circulating, Anaesthetics and Recovery) of a private hospital in Dublin 9. Full time hours. Salary €29, 085 - ...9 days ago