Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Staff Nurse|
|Location||Cork and Limerick|
|Our Reference||NJIAR 16491|
|Job Advertised||6 months ago|
Staff Nurses are required for an Intellectual Disability service with multiple Day and Residential Services in Cork and Limerick. Full time and part time positions available. Contact Aisling on (01) 905 9333 for more information or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with 'NJIAR-16491' in the subject line to apply.
Job title: Staff Nurse Location: Cork and Limerick Salary: DOE Hours: Full & Part time
- Competitive salary
- Friendly and caring work environment
- Excellent career opportunities
- Provide person-centred, socially inclusive care to those with an Intellectual Disability in a friendly and supportive environment
- The ability to work on one’s own initiative and supervise service users/staff
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must be registered with NMBI
- A full Irish/EU Driving License
- R.N.I.D. qualification desirable, but not essential
- Experience in managing behaviour which challenges.
To apply, please send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com with 'NJIAR-16491' in the subject line or contact Aisling on 01 905 9333 for more information.
Ref: NJIAR 16491
Share this Job:
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Staff Nurse - RNID
Cork and Limerick
Staff Nurses are required for an Intellectual Disability service with multiple Day and Residential Services in Cork and Limerick. Full time and part time positions ava...10 days ago