Get similar jobs by email Register →
A well-established Private Hospital in Cork City is looking to expand their team with the addition of a Senior Neurophysiological Measurement Physiologist.
This is an fantastic opportunity to work in a fast-paced and stimulating environment. In this role, you will be capable of working on their own initiative and as part of a team. There are opportunities to participate in research if desired, and excellent scope for career advancement. The department provides a broad range of neurophysiology investigations including the following:
- Routine, portable and sleep deprived EEGs on adults and paediatrics.
- Prolonged video EEG monitoring on adults and paediatrics.
- Upper and lower limb nerve conduction studies.
- Needle EMG and EMG guided botulinum toxin.
- Visual evoked potential tests.
- Somatosensory evoked potential tests.
To successfully undertake this role, you must possess the following:
- A BSc in Clinical Measurement Science or Certificate in Medical Physics and Physiological Measurement (MPPM) from Dublin Institute of Technology in Kevin Street, or equivalent
- A Relevant post-qualification experience working in a Neurophysiology department
- Practical experience in EEG and nerve conduction studies
Additionally, the ideal candidate will possess:
- Advanced nerve conduction study experience
- Membership to the Irish Institute of Clinical Measurement Science (IICMS)
The salary for this role is between €42992 and €56915 depending on experience.
Interested? Conor would love to hear from you! Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 8783335 for more information.