Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Registered Nurse|
Job of the Week
|Salary||50000 - 76000|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
For over 30 years Atlas Healthcare has been staffing Nurses and Allied Healthcare Professionals across the USA in some of the most prestigious Healthcare facilities across the USA.
Atlas Healthcare seeks experienced Registered Nurses to join our distinguished team of professionals in the United States. We have openings across the USA and we offer an unmatched benefits package.
As a Travel Nurse you will be working in a variety of hospitals and locations in settings such as: ER, OR, M/S, Telemetry, ICU, CCU and many more!
- Gain valuable clinical experience while living and working in the USA!
- NEW GRAD POSITIONS ALSO AVAILABLE!
- Up to 27 Eu/hr available for RN's with Specialty Experience
- Full Benefits are provided at no cost to you(Health, Dental, Medical Malpractice, Liability, Retirement program, housing and auto Financing Assistance)
- Relocation between assignments
- Car Program helps you get established in the USA with a new vehicle if needed
- Gain up to 4 state licenses at no cost to you! This allows us to provide good choices for assignments, as well as continuous assignments
- Green Card Sponsorship!!
- 13 week assignments available. See the USA as a travel nurse!!
- Licensing assistance and Nclex review guides. Atlas will be there with you throughout the entire process
- Outstanding pay!
- Guaranteed fulltime work
- Peace of mind knowing that you are working with a very experienced and established company that has been in business for over 30 years!
We would love to talk to you! Please contact us for more information or to answer any of your questions. An Atlas Healthcare Recruiter may be reached via phone, email, Facebook or Linkedin. Become part of the Atlas Family and learn what thousands of healthcare professionals already know. Atlas takes care of you!
Share this Job:
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Mental Health Nurse / Registered Psychiatric Nurse Featured Job
Job Description: A leading provider of Homelessness and Drugs Services is looking for two Mental Health Nurses to provide holistic, person-centered nursing care to ser...21 days ago
- IVF Nurse
An exciting job in the area of Fertility Nursing has come up in Cork. Currently seeking an IVF Nurse or a Nurse or Midwife with experience in Women's Health. If that s...9 days ago
- Theatre Nurse
Theatre Nurse opportunity in Dublin city centre Are you a Theatre Nurse seeking a chance to work in one of Irelands leading private hosptials? Are you fully registered...16 days ago
- Staff Nurse (RNID/RPN/RGN)
Staff Nurses (RNID/RPN/RGN with ID experience) sought for an Intellectual Disabilities and Acquired Brain Injury Service in Meath. Job Title: Staff Nurse (RNID/RPN/RGN...1 day ago
- Staff Nurse - Medical
One of Ireland’s largest acute hospitals is looking for a Staff Nurse for their Medical Wards. Situated in North Dublin, this multi-speciality hospital is a great plac...3 days ago