Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Psychiatric Nurse|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Job of the Week
|Job Advertised||almost 4 years ago|
Psychiatric Staff North Dublin
Want to work in a state of the art facility in North Dublin? We are looking for a Psychiatric Nurse Apply here
We are currently recruiting an experienced Psychiatric Staff Nurse on behalf of our client an excellent facility based in Dublin 9.
Reporting to the CNM and DON you will be responsible for:
- Recording and maintaining accurate documentation.Account
- Supervise and allocate duties to care assistants.
- Every Staff Nurse must be familiar with the National Quality Standards for Residential care settings for older people in Ireland, The Health Act 2007 (care & welfare of residents in designated centres for older people) Regulations 2009, Safety, Health at Work Act 1989 and 2005. Participate in induction programmes and in-house training.
- Delivery of high quality individually centred care using a holistic approach in a dignified and respectful manner.
- Providing and maintaining a good rapport with families and with multi-disciplinary care team.
- The Staff Nurse will monitor and review the work of Care Assistants ensuring that each resident is properly managed based on individual nursing needs and that the care plan accurately reflects care given.
- Suitable candidates will be a Registered Psychiatric Nurse with 2 years experience in the Aged Care sector
- Fully registered with An Bord Altranais and possess fluent English and a valid Irish work permit
Apply below with an up-to-date CV or for more information on this vacancy contact Suzanne Finn at 018783335
Share this Job:
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Psychiatric Nurse - South Dublin
Psychiatric Nurse jobs for Graduates, Experienced RPNs & Decision Letter holders in South Dublin. Registered Psychiatric Nurse required for a South Dublin facility whi...15 days ago
- Mental Health Nurse - North Dublin
Mental Health Nurse job - North Dublin Our client, Ireland's leading provider of acute and specialist mental health services, is looking for Staff Nurses (RPN, RGN) wi...15 days ago