Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Primary Care Nurse Co-Ordinator|
|Location||Dublin City Centre|
|Job Advertised||almost 3 years ago|
Are you an experienced RGN or RPN in a community nursing?
Would you like to progress to next step in your career?
Our client is looking for a Primary Care Nurse Co-Ordinator to lead the Nursing Team in a Detox Setting.
The ideal candidate would have 5 years experience and a specific interest in Detox Nursing.
- Active registration with NMBI (general or psychiatric)
- 5 years post registration experience
- Management experience desirable
- 3rd level Nursing Qualification
- Good interpersonal skills
- Record key performance indicators and deliver on targets, demonstrating the health improvements of residents.
- Provide support to staff in managing and responding to clients experiencing mental ill health.
- Promote the health, welfare and social wellbeing of the community. Provide effective health education and promotion programmes by running season appropriate health promotion campaigns by advising where advice leaflets/poster may be obtained and how and what advice to give to clients on
- Be responsible for implementation of Infection Prevention and Control-Standard Precautions
For more information please call Eva on 01 878 3335 or apply with an up to date CV to email@example.com
Share this Job:
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Autism Nurse Featured Job
RGN and RNIDs sought for a facility in Co. Limerick that provides specialized care for people with Autism. Job Title: Staff Nurse - Autism Location: Co. Limerick. Sala...27 days ago
- Theatre Nurse
One of Ireland's leading private hospitals is seeking to recruit a Theatre Nurse to provide maternity leave cover. Job Title: Theatre Nurse Job Location: Limerick Sala...27 days ago
- Psychiatric Nurse Featured Job
A leading provider of acute and specialist Mental Health Services is looking for a Registered Psychiatric Nurses (Fulltime and part-time jobs) with an interest in the ...27 days ago
- Staff Nurse
Staff Nurse job in South Dublin Nursing Home. Our client, a specialist centre for people with dementia, is in need of a proactive Staff Nurse to work alongside a multi...27 days ago
- Staff Nurse
Our client, a widely respected nursing home group, is looking for a Staff Nurse to join their fantastic team in Dublin North. Job Title: Staff Nurse - Dublin North Loc...27 days ago