Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Primary Care Nurse Co-Ordinator|
|Location||Dublin City Centre|
|Job Advertised||about 3 years ago|
Are you an experienced RGN or RPN in a community nursing?
Would you like to progress to next step in your career?
Our client is looking for a Primary Care Nurse Co-Ordinator to lead the Nursing Team in a Detox Setting.
The ideal candidate would have 5 years experience and a specific interest in Detox Nursing.
- Active registration with NMBI (general or psychiatric)
- 5 years post registration experience
- Management experience desirable
- 3rd level Nursing Qualification
- Good interpersonal skills
- Record key performance indicators and deliver on targets, demonstrating the health improvements of residents.
- Provide support to staff in managing and responding to clients experiencing mental ill health.
- Promote the health, welfare and social wellbeing of the community. Provide effective health education and promotion programmes by running season appropriate health promotion campaigns by advising where advice leaflets/poster may be obtained and how and what advice to give to clients on
- Be responsible for implementation of Infection Prevention and Control-Standard Precautions
For more information please call Eva on 01 878 3335 or apply with an up to date CV to email@example.com
Share this Job:
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Staff Nurse – Elderly Care
Three Q Perms & Temps are currently accepting applications for an experienced Registered Staff Nurse - Elderly Care for one of our clients based in North Dublin. Job T...22 days ago
- IVF Nurse
An exciting job in the area of Fertility Nursing has come up in Cork. Currently seeking an IVF Nurse or a Nurse or Midwife with experience in Women's Health. If that s...7 days ago
- Theatre Nurse
Theatre Nurse opportunity in Dublin city centre Are you a Theatre Nurse seeking a chance to work in one of Irelands leading private hosptials? Are you fully registered...14 days ago
- Mental Health Nurse / Registered Psychiatric Nurse Featured Job
Job Description: A leading provider of Homelessness and Drugs Services is looking for two Mental Health Nurses to provide holistic, person-centered nursing care to ser...19 days ago
- Staff Nurse - Medical
One of Ireland’s largest acute hospitals is looking for a Staff Nurse for their Medical Wards. Situated in North Dublin, this multi-speciality hospital is a great plac...1 day ago