Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Primary Care Nurse Co-Ordinator|
|Location||Dublin City Centre|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
Are you an experienced RGN or RPN in a community nursing?
Would you like to progress to next step in your career?
Our client is looking for a Primary Care Nurse Co-Ordinator to lead the Nursing Team in a Detox Setting.
The ideal candidate would have 5 years experience and a specific interest in Detox Nursing.
- Active registration with NMBI (general or psychiatric)
- 5 years post registration experience
- Management experience desirable
- 3rd level Nursing Qualification
- Good interpersonal skills
- Record key performance indicators and deliver on targets, demonstrating the health improvements of residents.
- Provide support to staff in managing and responding to clients experiencing mental ill health.
- Promote the health, welfare and social wellbeing of the community. Provide effective health education and promotion programmes by running season appropriate health promotion campaigns by advising where advice leaflets/poster may be obtained and how and what advice to give to clients on
- Be responsible for implementation of Infection Prevention and Control-Standard Precautions
For more information please call Eva on 01 878 3335 or apply with an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this Job:
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Staff Nurse - Primary Care Support
Staff Nurse needed for a Community Liaison Nursing position in a Primary Care Support Service. The Community Liaison Nurse will work with clients in Supported Housing ...about 1 month ago
- Staff Nurse - Day Care Unit Featured Job
A private hospital in Lucan is looking for Staff Nurses to join their Day Care Department The Staff Nurse will participate in providing comprehensive nursing care to p...28 days ago
- Detox Nurse
Staff Nurse needed for a Community Liaison Nursing position in a Primary Care Support Service. The Community Liaison Nurse will work with clients in Supported Housing ...29 days ago
- Staff Nurse - Kildare
€ 28,500 - 34,500 (HSE Payscale)
Staff Nurse job in Kildare! Staff Nurse sought to join a fantastic nursing home in Athy. Job Title: Staff Nurse - Kildare Location: Athy Salary: €28,500 - €34,500 (HSE...16 days ago
- Staff Nurse - Westmeath
€ 28,500-34,500 (HSE Payscale)
Our client a Nursing Home in Westmeath is in need of a proactive Staff Nurse to work alongside a multi-disciplinary team in the lovely Irish Midlands. Job Title: Staff...16 days ago