Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Person In Charge - Cork (Intellectual Disability Nursing)|
|Our Reference||NJIZW : 14562|
|Job Advertised||3 months ago|
PIC job in Cork. A charity that provides services for people with Intellectual Disabilities is looking for a Person-In-Charge for the Children's Respite Centre. Read on to find out more!
Job Title: Person In Charge
Facility: Charity- Facility with Children & Adults with Learning Disabilities
Hours: Full time
- Competitive Salary
- Friendly and caring work environment
- Excellent career opportunities.
- Must be registered with NMBI
- A minimum of 5 years of experience working with children/adults with intellectual disabilities
- Proven experience in staff management, supervision and appraisal
- R.N.I.D. qualification desirable and an appropriate management qualification
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
To apply, please send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com with 'NJIZW : 14562' or contact Zanine on 01 905 9333 for more information.
Ref: NJIZW : 14562
Share this Job:
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Person In Charge/Respite Service Manager
Our client, a well-known Community Care that provides services for people with Intellectual Disabilities, requires a Respite Service Manager for its new Respite Servic...24 days ago
- Intellectual Disability Nurse
Are you a RNID, RGN or RPN? A well-established and progressive service provider are looking for Nurses for their care units in Arklow. Open to new grads and experience...24 days ago
- Intellectual Disability Staff Nurse
Are your RNID, RGN or RPN? A well-established and progressive service provider are looking for Nurses for their care units in Rathdrum. Open to new grads and experienc...24 days ago
- Detox Staff Nurse Featured Job
Opportunity in Dublin for Registered General Nurse, Intellectual Disability Nurse, and Psychiatric Nurse within Detox! Are you a Registered General Nurse,Intellectual ...24 days ago
- Director of Nursing Featured Job
€52000 + DOE
Our Client, a well-established Nursing home group, is currently looking for a Director of Nursing to join their team in Munster. Job Title: Person in Charge Location: ...24 days ago