Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Orthopaedic Staff Nurse - Dublin South|
|Our Reference||NJI ZW - 14542|
|Date Posted||about 1 month ago|
One of Europe's leading Private Hospital requires a Staff Nurse to join one of its team in the Orthopaedic Unit. This state-of-the-art facility is an excellent place to work at if you are looking to upskill in a place with cutting-edge medical technology.
Job Title: Staff Nurse - Orthopaedic
Facility: Private Hospital
Location: Dublin South
Hours: Full Time
- Excellent opportunity to build your career in one of Europe's most advanced hospitals
- Education grants
- Maternity leave after 2 years.
- NMBI Registered General Nurse
- A minimum of one year Orthopaedic experience desirable, but not necessary
- A recent relevant experience in acute setting
- Demonstrate knowledge of new developments in specialised area.
If you are an RGN with acute experience in a medical ward and are looking for something more specialised, this may be the job for you.
To apply, please send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com with 'NJI ZW-14542'or contact Zanine on 01 905 9333 for more information.
Ref: NJI ZW - 14542
Share this Job:
- Orthopaedic Staff Nurse - Dublin South
Orthopaedic Staff Nurse opportunity in Limerick! Orthopaedic Staff Nurse sought for a private hospital in Limerick! Job Title: Orthopaedic Staff Nurses Location: Limer...25 days ago
- Orthopaedic Staff Nurse - Dublin North
Our client, a well-established Orthopaedic hospital in North Dublin, is seeking a Staff Nurse to join their Orthopaedic nursing team. Job Title: Staff Nurse - Orthopae...4 days ago
- Acute Staff Nurse - South Dublin
Hospital Nurse job in South Dublin Private Hospital. Are you a RGN looking for opportunities in the acute sector? Work with one of Dublin's largest acute hospitals. St...29 days ago
- Orthopaedic Staff Nurse
Orthopaedic Staff Nurse opportunity in Dublin South! Our client, a well-known established private hospital and clinic in Ireland, is looking for a Staff Nurse with exp...25 days ago