Get similar jobs by email Register →
One of Europe's leading Private Hospital requires a Staff Nurse to join one of its team in the Orthopaedic Unit. This state-of-the-art facility is an excellent place to work at if you are looking to up-skill in a place with cutting-edge medical technology.
Job Title: Staff Nurse - Orthopaedic
Facility: Private Hospital
Location: Dublin South
Hours: Full Time
- Excellent opportunity to build your career in one of Europe's most advanced hospitals
- Education grants
- Maternity leave after 2 years.
- NMBI Registered General Nurse
- A minimum of one year Orthopedic experience desirable, but not necessary
- A recent relevant experience in acute setting
- Demonstrate knowledge of new developments in specialised area.
If you are an RGN with acute experience in a medical ward and are looking for something more specialised, this may be the job for you.
To apply, please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with 'CANJI 15638' or contact Clare on 01 905 9333 for more information.
Ref: CANJI 15638
Share this Job:
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Staff Nurse - Neonatology
€28,000 - 45,000
Neonatal Nurse: Paediatrics Nurse job in Dublin City Centre Hospital Neonatal Nurse job at a public sector hospital in South Dublin. Salary €28,000 - €45,000 DOE. If y...28 days ago
- Acute Staff Nurse - Dublin City Centre Featured Job
Dublin City Centre
Acute Nurse: Staff Nurse job in Dublin City Centre Hospital Staff Nursejob at a well-known multi-specialty private hospital in Dublin City Centre. If you are an experi...29 days ago
- Paediatric Nurse
Paediatric Nurse Job for a Registered Children's Nurse (RCN) in the West Dublin / Kildare Area. Are you an RCN with an in the area of Intellectual Disabilities Nursing...21 days ago
- Addiction Nurse - Dublin North
€28000 - 45000
Addiction Nurse / Detox Nurse Job in North Dublin Are you a recently qualified nurse who is registered with the NMBI? Or are you in final stages of registration? We ne...28 days ago