Get similar jobs by email Register →
One of Europe's leading Private Hospital requires a Staff Nurse to join one of its team in the Orthopaedic Unit. This state-of-the-art facility is an excellent place to work at if you are looking to up-skill in a place with cutting-edge medical technology.
Job Title: Staff Nurse - Orthopaedic
Facility: Private Hospital
Location: Dublin South
Hours: Full Time
- Excellent opportunity to build your career in one of Europe's most advanced hospitals
- Education grants
- Maternity leave after 2 years.
- NMBI Registered General Nurse
- A minimum of one year Orthopedic experience desirable, but not necessary
- A recent relevant experience in acute setting
- Demonstrate knowledge of new developments in specialised area.
If you are an RGN with acute experience in a medical ward and are looking for something more specialised, this may be the job for you.
To apply, please send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com with 'CANJI 15638' or contact Clare on 01 905 9333 for more information.
Ref: CANJI 15638
Share this Job:
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Mental Health Nurse / Registered Psychiatric Nurse
Are you an RPN with an interest in the area of Addiction? Then we'd love to speak to you about this Nursing Job in central Dublin. A leading provider of Homelessness a...11 days ago