Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client, a well-known Charity that provides support for oncology patients and their families, requires an Oncology Nurse for Maternity Leave cover at Nurseline.
Job Title: Oncology Nurse - Nurseline ( Maternity Leave Cover)
Salary: Upto €49,000 DOE (FTE)
Hours: Part Time - Contract
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth.
- Friendly working environment
- Competitive salary.
- No nights or weekends
Requirements for this role include:
- Registered with the NMBI.
- Post registration qualification in cancer nursing (minimum of diploma level qualification)
- Three years recent experience in oncology nursing
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office)
To apply for this nursing job, please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with 'NJICA : 14654' or contact Clare on 01 905 9333 for more information
Ref: NJICA : 14654
Share this Job:
- Oncology Nurse - Maternity Leave Cover
Dublin City Centre-North
Our client, an Hospital and Voluntary Organisation that provides support for oncology patients and their families, requires an Oncology Nurse to cover a Maternity Leav...23 days ago
- Oncology Nurse - South Dublin
Oncology Nurse Job in South Dublin Hospital. Work with the largest provider of cancer services in the country that provides world-class medical treatment. Job Title: S...24 days ago
- Staff Nurse - Medical Oncology Featured Job
One of Europe's leading hospitals is seeking Medical Oncology Staff Nurses for their growing Cancer Centre. Job Title: Staff Nurse - Medical Oncology Location: South D...26 days ago
- Detox Nurse
Staff Nurse needed for a Community Liaison Nursing position in a Primary Care Support Service. The Community Liaison Nurse will work with clients in Supported Housing ...24 days ago