Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Oncology Nurse - Maternity Leave Cover|
|Location||Dublin City Centre-North|
|Our Reference||NJICA : 14655|
|Job Advertised||7 months ago|
Our client, an Hospital and Voluntary Organisation that provides support for oncology patients and their families, requires an Oncology Nurse to cover a Maternity Leave in one of its facilities in Dublin City Centre-North!
Job Title: Oncology Nurse - Maternity Leave Cover
Salary: up to €54,000 DOE (FTE)
Location: Dublin City Centre-North
Facility: University Hospital
Hours: Part-Time Fixed Term Contract
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth.
- Friendly working environment
- Competitive salary
- No nights or weekends.
Requirements for this role include:
- Registered with the NMBI
- Post registration qualification in cancer nursing (minimum of diploma level qualification)
- Three years recent experience in oncology nursing
- Demonstrated evidence of continuing professional development at the appropriate level
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office).
To apply for this nursing job, please send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com with 'NJICA : 14655' or contact Clare on 01 905 9333 for more information.
Ref: NJICA : 14655
Share this Job:
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Staff Nurse - Oncology Day Unit Featured Job
Staff Nurse – Oncology Day Unit job at a South Dublin Hospital Acute Staff Nurse Job in the Oncology Day Unit at a one of Europe’s most technologically advanced hospit...10 days ago
- Acute Staff Nurse - Dublin City Centre Featured Job
Dublin City Centre
Acute Nurse: Staff Nurse job in Dublin City Centre Hospital Staff Nursejob at a well-known multi-specialty private hospital in Dublin City Centre. If you are an experi...3 days ago