Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Oncology Nurse - Maternity Leave Cover|
|Location||Dublin City Centre-North|
|Our Reference||NJICA : 14655|
|Job Advertised||11 months ago|
Our client, an Hospital and Voluntary Organisation that provides support for oncology patients and their families, requires an Oncology Nurse to cover a Maternity Leave in one of its facilities in Dublin City Centre-North!
Job Title: Oncology Nurse - Maternity Leave Cover
Salary: up to €54,000 DOE (FTE)
Location: Dublin City Centre-North
Facility: University Hospital
Hours: Part-Time Fixed Term Contract
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth.
- Friendly working environment
- Competitive salary
- No nights or weekends.
Requirements for this role include:
- Registered with the NMBI
- Post registration qualification in cancer nursing (minimum of diploma level qualification)
- Three years recent experience in oncology nursing
- Demonstrated evidence of continuing professional development at the appropriate level
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office).
To apply for this nursing job, please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with 'NJICA : 14655' or contact Clare on 01 905 9333 for more information.
Ref: NJICA : 14655
Share this Job:
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Staff Nurse - Oncology
Oncology Nurse job at a HSE Hospital in North Dublin. Be a part of Ireland’s recognised centre for integrated oncology and palliative medicine. Contact Aisling on 01-9...3 days ago
- Staff Nurse - Oncology Day Unit
€29,000 - 45,700
Staff Nurse – Oncology Day Unit job at a South Dublin Hospital Acute Staff Nurse Job in the Oncology Day Unit at a one of Europe’s most technologically advanced hospit...11 days ago
- Oncology Nurse - Dublin CIty Centre
Dublin City Centre
€29,000 - 45,700
Oncology Nurse job at a City Centre Hospital in Dublin. Be a part of one of Ireland’s most comprehensive cancer care services. Contact Clare on 01-905-9333 for more in...23 days ago