Get similar jobs by email Register →
Are you a Nurse with experience in working with the elderly? Are you looking for a part-time nurse management role? Then this could be just the job for you in 2016!
Position: Nurse Manager (Part-Time)
Location: Goatstown, Dublin 14
Hours: 8.00AM - 11.30AM Monday - Friday, 9.00AM - 11:00AM Saturday & Sunday
Salary: Depends on Experience
About the Job:
- The successful candidate will work part-time with a small number of members of a religious congregation.
- This position will require a caring, compassionate but professional person.
- Full NMBI and Nursing PIN required for this position
- Candidates must have a full, clean drivers licence
- Some care of the elderly experience required
This is a great opportunity for the right person. If you think that might be you please send your CV firstname.lastname@example.org or call Conor at 01 8783335 for more information.
Share this Job:
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Clinical Nurse Manager 2 Featured Job
Are you a Clinical Nurse Manager looking to progress your career further? Our client, a well-established Orthopaedic hospital in North Dublin, is seeking a CNM2 to lea...4 days ago
- Clinical Nurse Manager - Mayo
Clinical Nurse Manager required for West of Ireland. Our Client well established Nursing home group currently recruiting for a CNM to lead a team of nurses in Mayo. Jo...1 day ago
- Clinical Nurse Manager - Carlow
Clinical Nurse Manager required to lead a team of fantastic nurses in a well-established Nursing Home facility in Carlow! Job Title: Clinical Nurse Manager Location: W...1 day ago
- Clinical Nurse Manager - Dublin North
Clinical Nurse Manager opportunity in North Dublin! Are you a Clinical Nurse Manager looking to progress your career further? We are looking for a Clinical Nurse Manag...1 day ago
- Senior Staff Nurse
Nursing Home in Kilkenny requires a Senior Staff Nurse to join its team! Job Title: Staff Nurse Location: Kilkenny Salary: (DOE) Facility: Nursing Home Benefits: A ple...1 day ago