ental Health Nurse job in South Dublin for a Registered Psychiatric Nurse (RPN)
Are you an RPN with an interest in the area of Addiction? Then we'd love to speak to you about this Nursing Job in central Dublin. A leading provider of Homelessness and Drugs Services is looking for a Mental Health Nurse to provide holistic, person-centered nursing care to service users. Email Clare on firstname.lastname@example.org with NJICA-16859 to apply.
Job Title: Mental Health Nurse Location: South Dublin Salary: €39,000 to €48,000 Hours: Fulltime 39 hours per week
- Sick Pay Scheme
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Defined Contribution Pension Scheme (post 6 months)
- Learning & Development Programme and Educational Assistance
- Group VHI Scheme
About the Job:
- Fully registered with the Nursing & Midwifery Board of Ireland in the Psychiatric Division
- 1-2 years' supervisory experience
- An understanding of the mental health and addiction issues faced by service users
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate. If you are an RPN who is interested in this position, please submit your CV to email@example.com with 'NJICA-16859' in the subject line or contact Clare at 01 905 9333 for more information.