Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Intellectual Disability Staff Nurse|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
Are you a Staff Nurse looking to work in a Community Based Setting that provides services to adults with intellectual disabilities in Wicklow? We are looking for a nurse with experience working with people who have difficulties expressing their needs due to complex communication issues and have the ability to put appropriate support plans in place.
Job Title: Staff Nurse
Location: Bray, Wicklow
- 25 days annual leave per annum + 9 bank holidays.
- Free parking on site
- Flexible working hours
About the Job:
- Registration with the NMBI
- RPN, RGN, RNID qualification.
- Knowledge and previous experience of using crisis prevention techniques
- 1 year post graduate experience in the Intellectual Disability sector
- Knowledge and experience managing responsive behaviour and developing appropriate support plans
- Knowledge and experience in developing social, care and behavioural plans
- Be available to work over a seven day work period
- A car owner and hold a full clean current licence.
If you are the right candidate for the this position, email your CV to CVS@3qrecruitment.ie and for the full job description please call Cora on 01-8783335
Share this Job:
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Staff Nurse - Intellectual Disabilities
Are your RNID, RGN or RPN? A well-established and progressive service provider are looking for Nurses for their care units in Arklow. Open to new grads and experienced...18 days ago
- Detox Staff Nurse Featured Job
€27,483 - 43,800
Have you a real interest in the area of addiction and detox? Are you qualified as a Registered General Nurse or as a Psychiatric Nurse? We need a Detox Nurse for a Vol...about 2 months ago
- Staff Nurse - Autism Department Featured Job
A well established non-profit organisation in North Cork is urgently seeking a Staff Nurse for a full-time, permanent role to join their Autism Department. Job Title: ...about 2 months ago