Get similar jobs by email Register →
Sunbeam House Services provides a range of supports to adults with intellectual disabilities.
We aim to empower people with the necessary skills to live full and satisfying lives as equal citizens of their local communities.
We are looking an Intellectual Disabilities Nurse for a fantastic facility in Bray
No two days will be the same in this centre, do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity for a ID Nurse in Wicklow
Our client wants to meet with nurses who think this could be their next career move and who wants to make the next move a long term move.
Innovative, progressive and self-motivated experienced Intellectual Disability Staff Nurse is sought by our friendliest of clients in Wicklow.
Sunbeam offers tailored services to their clients through the promotion of self-respect, individuality and independence. No two days will be the same in this centre. Working with clients who have difficulties expressing their needs due to complex communication issues means you would enjoy the challenges and the rewards of placing the appropriate support plans in place. There are great activities to encourage clients to be creative from art classes to gardening, this is one Nursing position that is truly rewarding and enjoyable.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Promoting good health for the people we support.
- Delivering high quality person centred care.
- Being compliant with HIQA standards and outcomes which empower those we support.
- Providing safe, comprehensive nursing care within the guidelines specified by An Bord Altranais.
- An Bord Altranais Registration
- RNID qualification
- 1 year post graduate experience in the Intellectual Disability sector
- Knowledge and previous experience of using crisis prevention techniques
- A car owner and hold a full clean current licence
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent IT, administration and organisational skills
Salary: Pay scales in line with HSE
If you want to know more, please send an up-to-date CV or contact Eva
Share this Job:
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Staff Nurse (RNID/RPN/RGN)
Staff Nurses (RNID/RPN/RGN with ID experience) sought for an Intellectual Disabilities and Acquired Brain Injury Service in Meath. Job Title: Staff Nurse (RNID/RPN/RGN...3 days ago
- Staff Nurse - Medical
One of Ireland’s largest acute hospitals is looking for a Staff Nurse for their Medical Wards. Situated in North Dublin, this multi-speciality hospital is a great plac...5 days ago
- Senior Staff Nurse
Are you an experienced Staff Nurse who enjoys working in Elderly Care? If this is an area you see yourself building your career in, then apply for this Senior Staff Nu...10 days ago
- Staff Nurse – ICU
One of Ireland’s largest acute hospitals is looking for Staff Nurses to join their Intensive Care Unit, a recently renovated 10-bed medical-surgical multi-speciality u...17 days ago
- Staff Nurse - Neurology
One of Ireland's leading acute hospitals is looking for a Staff Nurse to join their Neurology inpatient and outpatient services. The outpatient service includes attend...17 days ago