Get similar jobs by email Register →
Sunbeam House Services provides a range of supports to adults with intellectual disabilities.
We aim to empower people with the necessary skills to live full and satisfying lives as equal citizens of their local communities.
We are looking an Intellectual Disabilities Nurse for a fantastic facility in Bray
No two days will be the same in this centre, do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity for a ID Nurse in Wicklow
Our client wants to meet with nurses who think this could be their next career move and who wants to make the next move a long term move.
Innovative, progressive and self-motivated experienced Intellectual Disability Staff Nurse is sought by our friendliest of clients in Wicklow.
Sunbeam offers tailored services to their clients through the promotion of self-respect, individuality and independence. No two days will be the same in this centre. Working with clients who have difficulties expressing their needs due to complex communication issues means you would enjoy the challenges and the rewards of placing the appropriate support plans in place. There are great activities to encourage clients to be creative from art classes to gardening, this is one Nursing position that is truly rewarding and enjoyable.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Promoting good health for the people we support.
- Delivering high quality person centred care.
- Being compliant with HIQA standards and outcomes which empower those we support.
- Providing safe, comprehensive nursing care within the guidelines specified by An Bord Altranais.
- An Bord Altranais Registration
- RNID qualification
- 1 year post graduate experience in the Intellectual Disability sector
- Knowledge and previous experience of using crisis prevention techniques
- A car owner and hold a full clean current licence
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent IT, administration and organisational skills
Salary: Pay scales in line with HSE
If you want to know more, please send an up-to-date CV or contact Eva
Share this Job:
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Intellectual Disabilities Staff Nurse
Are your RNID, RGN or RPN? A well-established and progressive service provider are looking for Nurses for their care units in Bray. Open to new grads and experienced n...29 days ago
- Intellectual Disabilities Nurse - Cork
Staff Nurse job in Cork. A charity that provides services for people with Intellectual Disabilities is looking for RGNs/RPNs/RNIDs. Read on to find out more! Job Title...26 days ago
- Staff Nurse - Kildare
€ 28,500 - 34,500 (HSE Payscale)
Staff Nurse job in Kildare! Staff Nurse sought to join a fantastic nursing home in Athy. Job Title: Staff Nurse - Kildare Location: Athy Salary: €28,500 - €34,500 (HSE...11 days ago
- Staff Nurse - Westmeath
€ 28,500-34,500 (HSE Payscale)
Our client a Nursing Home in Westmeath is in need of a proactive Staff Nurse to work alongside a multi-disciplinary team in the lovely Irish Midlands. Job Title: Staff...11 days ago
- Staff Nurse - Westmeath
€28,500-34,500 (HSE Payscale)
Our client a Nursing Home in Westmeath is in need of a proactive Staff Nurse to work alongside a multi-disciplinary team in the lovely Irish Midlands. Job Title: Staff...23 days ago