Get similar jobs by email Register →
Are you an Intellectual Disabilties Nurse or a Registered General Nurse looking for an exciting new opportunity?
Our client is looking a Staff Nurse to join the nursing team for a residential care centre in Wicklow.
The ideal candidate would have 2 years post graduate experience. Experience in the community would be a distinct advantage.
- 2 years post graduate experience.
- active registration with NMBI (RGN/RNID)
- 3rd level Nursing Qualification.
- Full clean driving license.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Implement and evaluate service user care plans.
- Provide supervision and support ot the care team.
- Ensure a high standard of nursing care for all service users.
- Working in accordance with HIQA requirements.
Shillelagh, Co. Wicklow
For more information please call Eva on 01 878 3335 or apply with an up to date CV to email@example.com
Share this Job:
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Staff Nurse - Intellectual Disabilities
Are your RNID, RGN or RPN? A well-established and progressive service provider are looking for Nurses for their care units in Arklow. Open to new grads and experienced...22 days ago
- Theatre Nurse
Our Client, an established hospital group with global reach, is looking for a Theatre Nurse in Dublin North! Job Title: Theatre Staff Nurse Location: Dublin North Sala...18 days ago
- Staff nurse Featured Job
€18 Per hour plus night premium
Looking for a Staff Nurse to work in a purpose built elderly care facility in Foxrock. The facility specialises in Long Term Care, Respite and Rehabilitation... Job Ti...22 days ago
- Cancer Nurse
One of Ireland's leading cancer charities is seeking a Cancer Nurse for a cancer-information site in a South Dublin hospital. The post involves providing accessible in...22 days ago
- Detox Staff Nurse Featured Job
€32,500 - 40,500 DOE
Do you have two years post registration nursing experience? Are you a looking for a role in a Detox Unit? Join the team of a nationwide voluntary organisation in Dubli...1 day ago