Get similar jobs by email Register →
Are you an Intellectual Disabilties Nurse or a Registered General Nurse looking for an exciting new opportunity?
Our client is looking a Staff Nurse to join the nursing team for a residential care centre in Wicklow.
The ideal candidate would have 2 years post graduate experience. Experience in the community would be a distinct advantage.
- 2 years post graduate experience.
- active registration with NMBI (RGN/RNID)
- 3rd level Nursing Qualification.
- Full clean driving license.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Implement and evaluate service user care plans.
- Provide supervision and support ot the care team.
- Ensure a high standard of nursing care for all service users.
- Working in accordance with HIQA requirements.
Shillelagh, Co. Wicklow
For more information please call Eva on 01 878 3335 or apply with an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this Job:
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Intellectual Disabilities Staff Nurse
Are your RNID, RGN or RPN? A well-established and progressive service provider are looking for Nurses for their care units in Bray. Open to new grads and experienced n...26 days ago
- Intellectual Disabilities Nurse - Cork
Staff Nurse job in Cork. A charity that provides services for people with Intellectual Disabilities is looking for RGNs/RPNs/RNIDs. Read on to find out more! Job Title...22 days ago
- Staff Nurse - Wicklow
Are you a RNID, RGN or RPN? A well-established and progressive service provider are looking for Nurses for their care units in Arklow. Open to new grads and experience...21 days ago
- Director of Nursing - Wicklow
Director of Nursing /Person In charge required for Nursing Home in Wicklow. Our Client well established Nursing home group currently recruiting for the below. Job Titl...25 days ago
- Detox Nurse
Staff Nurse needed for a Community Liaison Nursing position in a Primary Care Support Service. The Community Liaison Nurse will work with clients in Supported Housing ...21 days ago