Get similar jobs by email Register →
Are you an Intellectual Disabilties Nurse or a Registered General Nurse looking for an exciting new opportunity?
Our client is looking a Staff Nurse to join the nursing team for a residential care centre in Wicklow.
The ideal candidate would have 2 years post graduate experience. Experience in the community would be a distinct advantage.
- 2 years post graduate experience.
- active registration with NMBI (RGN/RNID)
- 3rd level Nursing Qualification.
- Full clean driving license.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Implement and evaluate service user care plans.
- Provide supervision and support ot the care team.
- Ensure a high standard of nursing care for all service users.
- Working in accordance with HIQA requirements.
Shillelagh, Co. Wicklow
For more information please call Eva on 01 878 3335 or apply with an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this Job:
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- IVF Nurse
An exciting job in the area of Fertility Nursing has come up in Cork. Currently seeking an IVF Nurse or a Nurse or Midwife with experience in Women's Health. If that s...10 days ago
- Theatre Nurse
Theatre Nurse opportunity in Dublin city centre Are you a Theatre Nurse seeking a chance to work in one of Irelands leading private hosptials? Are you fully registered...16 days ago
- Person in Charge / Clinical Nurse Manager 2
An Intellectual Disabilities Service requires a Person-In-Charge (Clinical Nurse Manager 2) for one of its facilities in Meath. This service comprises of purpose-built...1 day ago
- Staff Nurse (RNID/RPN/RGN)
Staff Nurses (RNID/RPN/RGN with ID experience) sought for an Intellectual Disabilities and Acquired Brain Injury Service in Meath. Job Title: Staff Nurse (RNID/RPN/RGN...1 day ago
- Mental Health Nurse / Registered Psychiatric Nurse Featured Job
Job Description: A leading provider of Homelessness and Drugs Services is looking for two Mental Health Nurses to provide holistic, person-centered nursing care to ser...21 days ago