Get similar jobs by email Register →
Are you an Intellectual Disabilties Nurse or a Registered General Nurse looking for an exciting new opportunity?
Our client is looking a Staff Nurse to join the nursing team for a residential care centre in Wicklow.
The ideal candidate would have 2 years post graduate experience. Experience in the community would be a distinct advantage.
- 2 years post graduate experience.
- active registration with NMBI (RGN/RNID)
- 3rd level Nursing Qualification.
- Full clean driving license.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Implement and evaluate service user care plans.
- Provide supervision and support ot the care team.
- Ensure a high standard of nursing care for all service users.
- Working in accordance with HIQA requirements.
Shillelagh, Co. Wicklow
For more information please call Eva on 01 878 3335 or apply with an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this Job:
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Intellectual Disability Nurse
Are you a RNID, RGN or RPN? A well-established and progressive service provider are looking for Nurses for their care units in Arklow. Open to new grads and experience...26 days ago
- Intellectual Disability Staff Nurse
Are your RNID, RGN or RPN? A well-established and progressive service provider are looking for Nurses for their care units in Rathdrum. Open to new grads and experienc...26 days ago
- Autism Nurse Featured Job
RGN and RNIDs sought for a facility in Co. Limerick that provides specialized care for people with Autism. Job Title: Staff Nurse - Autism Location: Co. Limerick. Sala...26 days ago
- Theatre Nurse
One of Ireland's leading private hospitals is seeking to recruit a Theatre Nurse to provide maternity leave cover. Job Title: Theatre Nurse Job Location: Limerick Sala...26 days ago
- Staff Nurse
Staff Nurse job in South Dublin Nursing Home. Our client, a specialist centre for people with dementia, is in need of a proactive Staff Nurse to work alongside a multi...26 days ago