Get similar jobs by email Register →
Staff Nurse job in Cork. A charity that provides services for people with Intellectual Disabilities is looking for RGNs/RPNs/RNIDs. Read on to find out more!
Job Title: Staff Nurse - Day/Residential Service
Facility: Charity- Facility with Children & Adults with Learning Disabilities
Hours: Full time & Part time positions available
- Competitive Salary
- Friendly and caring work environment
- Excellent career opportunities
- Must be registered with NMBI
- A full Irish/EU Driving License
- R.N.I.D. qualification desirable, but not essential
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
To apply, please send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com with 'NJIZW : 14561' or contact Zanine on 01 905 9333 for more information.
Ref: NJIZW : 14561
Share this Job:
- Intellectual Disabilities Staff Nurse
Are your RNID, RGN or RPN? A well-established and progressive service provider are looking for Nurses for their care units in Bray. Open to new grads and experienced n...29 days ago
- Clinical Nurse Manager - Cork
€43,228 - 51,191 DOE
Clinical Nurse Manager job in Cork! Are you a Clinical Nurse Manager looking to progress your career further? We are looking for a Clinical Nurse Manager to work in a ...24 days ago
- Clinical Nurse Manager 1 - Cork
Our client, a well-known Private Hospital in Cork, needs a Clinical Nurse Manager 1 for the theatre. Job Title: CNM 1 Salary: DOE Facility: Private Hospital Location: ...23 days ago
- Director of Nursing - Cork
Dynamic DON sought to lead a nursing-team in a Nursing Home in Cork! Job Title: Director of Nursing Location: Charleville, Cork Salary: DOE Facility: Nursing Home Bene...21 days ago