Get similar jobs by email Register →
Staff Nurse job in Cork. A charity that provides services for people with Intellectual Disabilities is looking for RGNs/RPNs/RNIDs. Read on to find out more!
Job Title: Staff Nurse - Day/Residential Service
Facility: Charity- Facility with Children & Adults with Learning Disabilities
Hours: Full time & Part time positions available
- Competitive Salary
- Friendly and caring work environment
- Excellent career opportunities
- Must be registered with NMBI
- A full Irish/EU Driving License
- R.N.I.D. qualification desirable, but not essential
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
To apply, please send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com with 'NJIZW : 14561' or contact Zanine on 01 905 9333 for more information.
Ref: NJIZW : 14561
Share this Job:
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Clinical Nurse Manager
Clinical Nurse Manager / CNM position in a Nursing Home in Sligo Clinical Nurse Manager job at a 58 bedded nursing home in South West Sligo. Full-time hours. To apply ...6 days ago
- Staff Nurse - Nursing Home Featured Job
Staff Nurse Job - North Dublin A Nursing Home located in North Dublin is looking for two Staff Nurses to join their nuring team that provides nursing care to around 40...12 days ago
- Clinical Nurse Manager II - Theatre
€49000 - 57900
Clinical Nurse Manager II - Theatre job in South Dublin The Theatre Department of a large South Dublin hospital is looking for a Clinical Nurse Manager II / General Th...6 days ago