Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Healthcare Manager|
Job of the Week
|Job Advertised||9 months ago|
Healthcare Manager sought for large multi-site homecare company. This vacancy is open to RGNs with 5+ years healthcare management experience. Candidates may be located anywhere as the job entails a mixture of remote and on-site working.
Job Title: Healthcare Manager
Location: Nationwide (Dublin, Cork, Limerick)
Facility: Nursing Home
Hours: Full time (39 hours per week)
- Competitive Salary
- Friendly and caring work environment
- Excellent career opportunities
- Qualified RGN or equivalent with in excess of 5 years’ experience of management in the healthcare sector
- Post-registration qualification in management essential
- Post registration qualification in Gerontology or related field desirable
- Extensive experience in care of the older persons essential
- Role requires flexible hours and significant travel.
For more information or to request a full job description, contact Cora on 01 878 3335. To apply for this role, email your CV to cvs(at)3qrecruitment.ie with ‘Healthcare Manager 13494’ in the subject line.
Share this Job:
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Clinical Nurse Manager Featured Job
Looking to progress your career further? We are looking for a Clinical Nurse Manager to work in a state of the art home, designed with residents’ care, comfort, enjoym...5 days ago