Get similar jobs by email Register →
Endoscopy Nurse Job in South Dublin Hospital. One of Europe's leading Private Hospital requires a Staff Nurse to join one of its team in the Endoscopy Unit. This state-of-the-art facility is an excellent place to work at if you are looking to up-skill in a place with cutting-edge medical technology.
Job Title: Staff Nurse -Endoscopy
Facility: Private Hospital
Location: Dublin South
Hours: Full Time
- Excellent opportunity to build your career in one of Europe's most advanced hospitals
- Education grants
- Maternity leave after 2 years.
- NMBI Registered General Nurse
- A minimum of one year Endoscopy experience desirable, but not necessary
- A recent relevant experience in acute setting
- Demonstrate knowledge of new developments in specialised area.
If you are an RGN with acute experience and are looking for something more specialised, this may be the job for you.
To apply, please send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com with 'NJICA-15439' or contact Clare on 01 905 9333 for more information.
Share this Job:
- Acute Staff Nurse - Dublin City Centre North
Nursing jobs in all departments are available at a private hospital based in Dublin North. Job Title: Staff Nurse Jobs - All Departments Location: Dublin City Centre N...9 days ago
- Staff Nurse - Medical Featured Job
Job Description:One of Ireland’s largest acute hospitals is looking for a Staff Nurse for their Medical Wards. Situated in North Dublin, this multi-speciality hospital...2 days ago
- Staff Nurse - Oncology
One of Ireland’s largest acute hospitals is looking for an Oncology nurse for their Oncology Unit. Designated as a Centre of Excellence for Cancer Services, this role ...3 days ago
- Staff Nurse - Urodynamics
€28483 - 44800
A leading North Dublin hospital is looking for a Staff Nurse with experience in Urodynamics to join their Urodynamics team. This hospital is a great place to work if y...9 days ago