Get similar jobs by email Register →
Director of Nursing /Person In Charge job in West of Ireland. Our Client well established Nursing home group currently recruiting for the below.
Job Title: Person in Charge
Location: West of Ireland
Salary: €52,000 + DOE
Facility: Nursing Home Group
Hours: Full time
- Competitive Salary
- Meals provided daily at Nursing Homes
- Minimum of 3 years previous management experience as a Clinical Nurse Manager / APIC is essential.
- A Nursing qualification and current registration with An Bord Altranais.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the area of nursing of older people
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate. Submit your CV to CVS@3qrecruitment.ie with NJIZW - 14369 in the subject line or contact Zanine at 01 9059333 for more information.
Ref: NJIZW - 14369
Share this Job:
- Director of Nursing - Galway
Director of Nursing job in Galway. Director of Nursing sought to lead a nursing team in a Nursing Home in Ballinasloe. Job Title: Director of Nursing Location: Galway ...18 days ago
- Director of Nursing - Meath
Director of Nursing job in Meath. Director of Nursing sought to lead a nursing team in a Nursing Home in Meath. Job Title: Director of Nursing Location: Meath Salary: ...18 days ago
- Staff Nurse - Clare
Our client a Nursing Home in Clare is in need of a proactive Staff Nurse to work alongside a multi-disciplinary team. Job Title: Staff Nurse - Clare Location: Clare Sa...18 days ago
- Staff Nurse - Cork
Staff Nurse job in a Nursing Home in Cork. If you enjoy working in Elderly Care and have experience working as a Staff Nurse in a Nursing Home, this may be the job for...26 days ago