Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our Client, a well-established Nursing home group, is currently looking for a Director of Nursing to join their team in Munster.
Job Title: Person in Charge
Location: West of Ireland
Salary: €52,000 + DOE
Facility: Nursing Home Group
Hours: Full time
- Competitive Salary
- Meals provided daily at Nursing Homes
- Minimum of 3 years previous management experience as a Clinical Nurse Manager / APIC is essential.
- A Nursing qualification and current registration with An Bord Altranais.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the area of nursing of older people
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate. Submit your CV to CVS@3qrecruitment.ie with CA15128 in the subject line or contact Clare at 01 8783335 for more information & a full job description.
Ref: NJICA 15128
Share this Job:
- Assistant Director of Nursing
Our client, a well-established leading Orthopaedic hospital in North Dublin, is seeking an Assistant Director of Nursing to join their team of highly skilled nurses! J...about 6 hours ago
- Director of Nursing - Dublin North
Are you looking for a fresh challenge as a Director of Nursing in North Dublin? Our client, a privately run nursing home, is seeking an experienced and confident DON t...about 6 hours ago
- Senior Staff Nurse
Senior Staff Nurse opportunity in Galway! Our client, one of Ireland's most respected nursing home providers, is looking for a Senior Staff Nurse to join their team in...27 days ago
- Staff Nurse
Our client, a widely respected nursing home group, is looking for a Staff Nurse to join their fantastic team in Dublin North. Job Title: Staff Nurse - Dublin North Loc...27 days ago