Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Detox Staff Nurse|
Job of the Week
|Our Reference||NJICA 15117|
|Date Posted||26 days ago|
Opportunity in Dublin for Registered General Nurse, Intellectual Disability Nurse, and Psychiatric Nurse within Detox!
Are you a Registered General Nurse,Intellectual Disability Nurse, or a Psychiatric Nurse? Have you a real interest in the area of addiction and detox? Are you qualified as a Registered General Nurse, Intellectual Disability Nurse, or as a Psychiatric Nurse in Dublin? We need Detox Nurses(Registered General Nurse,Intellectual Disability Nurse, or a Psychiatric Nurse) for a Voluntary Organisation
Job Title: Detox Staff Nurse (Registered General Nurse, Intellectual Disability Nurse, and Psychiatric Nurse within Detox)
Location: Dublin North
Salary: €27,483 - €43,800
- Addiction Training provided
- Opportunities for career development
- A very friendly working environment
- Flexible working hours
- Employee Assistance Programme
About the Job:
- NMBI registration is a must
- Nursing Qualification - BSc in Psychiatric , General or Intellectual Disability
- The successful candidate needs to have a client-centred approach to their work and a commitment to providing the highest level of service, professionalism
- Full-clean driving license
- Desirable but not essential: Experience in working with clients detoxing from methadone in a residential setting
You will be part of a multi-disciplinary duty team in a residential crisis intervention service, providing health assessment, and direct nursing and social care to drug users in crisis.
If this job sounds like something you would be interested in, send on your CV to cvs(at)3qrecruitment.ie, with"CA15117" in the subject, or call Clare on 018783335 for a quick chat.
Ref: NJICA 15117