Get similar jobs by email Register →
Are you a nurse looking for a part time role in a community setting?
The ideal candidate would be an experienced RGN or RPN with 2 years experience in acute care.
- Active registration with NMBI.
- 2 years postgraduate experience.
- Third level nursing qualification.
- Team Player.
- Provide a high standard of nursing care to clients.
- Liaise with multidiscplinary team regarding client well being.
- Update, evaluate and implement patient care plans.
- Twilight shift
- 17.5 hours per week
For more information please call Eva 01 878 3335 or apply with an up to date cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this Job:
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- IVF Nurse
An exciting job in the area of Fertility Nursing has come up in Cork. Currently seeking an IVF Nurse or a Nurse or Midwife with experience in Women's Health. If that s...24 days ago
- Clinica Nurse Manager 2
€54,000 - 64, 000
Person in Charge / Clinical Nurse Manager 2: PIC / CNM II job in Mayo Person -in-Charge required for a Nursing Home located in Co. Mayo. Salary €54,000 - €64, 000 DOE....2 days ago
- Staff Nurse - Neurology Featured Job
One of Ireland's leading acute hospitals is looking for a Staff Nurse to join their Neurology inpatient and outpatient services. The outpatient service includes attend...24 days ago
- Staff Nurse - Paediatrics Featured Job
A leading North Dublin acute hospital is looking for a Staff Nurse to join their Paediatric unit which specialises in paediatric neurosurgery (incorporating ENT). A gr...24 days ago
- Staff Nurse - Orthopaedic Featured Job
Our client, a well-established Orthopaedic hospital in North Dublin, is seeking a Staff Nurse to join their highly skilled Orthopaedic nursing team. Job Title: Staff N...24 days ago