Get similar jobs by email Register →
Are you a nurse looking for a part time role in a community setting?
The ideal candidate would be an experienced RGN or RPN with 2 years experience in acute care.
- Active registration with NMBI.
- 2 years postgraduate experience.
- Third level nursing qualification.
- Team Player.
- Provide a high standard of nursing care to clients.
- Liaise with multidiscplinary team regarding client well being.
- Update, evaluate and implement patient care plans.
- Twilight shift
- 17.5 hours per week
For more information please call Eva 01 878 3335 or apply with an up to date cv to email@example.com
Share this Job:
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Detox Staff Nurse Featured Job
Opportunity in Dublin for Registered General Nurse, Intellectual Disability Nurse, and Psychiatric Nurse within Detox! Are you a Registered General Nurse,Intellectual ...28 days ago
- IVF Nurse
An exciting job in the area of Fertility Nursing has come up in Cork. Currently seeking an IVF Nurse or a Nurse or Midwife with experience in Women's Health. If that s...10 days ago
- Theatre Nurse
Theatre Nurse opportunity in Dublin city centre Are you a Theatre Nurse seeking a chance to work in one of Irelands leading private hosptials? Are you fully registered...17 days ago
- Mental Health Nurse / Registered Psychiatric Nurse Featured Job
Job Description: A leading provider of Homelessness and Drugs Services is looking for two Mental Health Nurses to provide holistic, person-centered nursing care to ser...22 days ago
- Staff Nurse (RNID/RPN/RGN)
Staff Nurses (RNID/RPN/RGN with ID experience) sought for an Intellectual Disabilities and Acquired Brain Injury Service in Meath. Job Title: Staff Nurse (RNID/RPN/RGN...1 day ago