Get similar jobs by email Register →
Are you a nurse looking for a part time role in a community setting?
The ideal candidate would be an experienced RGN or RPN with 2 years experience in acute care.
- Active registration with NMBI.
- 2 years postgraduate experience.
- Third level nursing qualification.
- Team Player.
- Provide a high standard of nursing care to clients.
- Liaise with multidiscplinary team regarding client well being.
- Update, evaluate and implement patient care plans.
- Twilight shift
- 17.5 hours per week
For more information please call Eva 01 878 3335 or apply with an up to date cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this Job:
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Staff Nurse - Emergency Department Featured Job
Staff Nurse job in North Dublin Staff Nurses are required for the Emergency Department of a large acute hospital in North Dublin. Having received multi-million euro fu...12 days ago
- Staff Nurse - Medical Ward
Staff Nurses required for the Medical Division of a large acute hospital in North Dublin. Salary €29 056 - €45 701 DOE. Send your CV to email@example.com with ...12 days ago
- Staff Nurse - North Dublin Featured Job
Staff Nurses are required for a private hospital in North Dublin. Full time hours. Salary €29, 085 - €45, 746 DOE. Those with a background in medical/surgical ward nur...15 days ago
- Psychiatric Nurse - South Dublin
Psychiatric Nurse jobs for Graduates, Experienced RPNs & Decision Letter holders in South Dublin. Registered Psychiatric Nurse required for a South Dublin facility whi...20 days ago
- Staff Nurse - High Dependency Unit
HDU Staff Nurse job Staff Nurses are required for the High Dependency Unit of an acute private hospital in North Dublin. Those with experience in an ITU/CCU/HDU are su...15 days ago