Get similar jobs by email Register →
Are you a nurse looking for a part time role in a community setting?
The ideal candidate would be an experienced RGN or RPN with 2 years experience in acute care.
- Active registration with NMBI.
- 2 years postgraduate experience.
- Third level nursing qualification.
- Team Player.
- Provide a high standard of nursing care to clients.
- Liaise with multidiscplinary team regarding client well being.
- Update, evaluate and implement patient care plans.
- Twilight shift
- 17.5 hours per week
For more information please call Eva 01 878 3335 or apply with an up to date cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this Job:
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Detox Staff Nurse - Dublin North
€27,483 - 43,800 DOE
Opportunity in Dublin for Registered General Nurse, Intellectual Disability Nurse, and Psychiatric Nurse within Detox! Are you a Registered General Nurse,Intellectual ...3 days ago
- Psychiatric Nurse
A leading provider of acute and specialist mental health services is looking for a RPN (Fulltime and part-time jobs) with an interest in the care of Older Persons and ...3 days ago
- Senior Staff Nurse
Nursing Home in Kilkenny requires a Senior Staff Nurse to join its team! Job Title: Staff Nurse Location: Kilkenny Salary: (DOE) Facility: Nursing Home Benefits: A ple...3 days ago
- Senior Staff Nurse Featured Job
Our client, a well-established leading Nursing Home group are looking for a Senior Staff Nurse to join their highly skilled team in Wexford. Job Title: Staff Nurse Loc...3 days ago
- ID Staff Nurse - Limerick
RGNs and RNIDs sought for a fantastic, modern facility in Co. Limerick that provides specialized care for adults and children with intelelctual disabilities. Job Title...3 days ago